These Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Modern slavery is the illegal exploitation of people for personal or commercial gain. Victims are trapped in servitude, which they were deceived or coerced into, and cannot leave.
There are victims of modern slavery and human trafficking across the UK and their plight often goes by unnoticed or with people simply not appreciating that this could be happening. There is no typical victim of slavery. Victims can be men, women and children of all ages, and cut across the population. But they are most often the most vulnerable in society.
In order to combat modern slavery, the Modern Slavery Act came into force in 2015. Its aim is to combat slavery while consolidating existing laws.
Help combat modern slavery by knowing what to spot and how to support victims
This Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking e-learning course aims to provide learners with an awareness of modern slavery and the extent of its prevalence in the UK. Learners will learn how to recognise the signs that someone might be a victim and what they can do to help.
Learners will also be provided with an understanding of the Modern Slavery Act, what it sets out to achieve and how they can ensure they comply with it.
A strong focus is given to the Transparency in Supply Chains clause, with learners being given guidance on how victims can be exploited within a supply chain.
A survey by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) shows that only 45 per cent of organisations have provided any training to their staff to help them spot modern slavery, while just 42 per cent have mapped their supply chains to better understand their risks.
This e-learning course provides an understanding for all professionals. Even employees that may only rarely be in situations where they might come across modern slavery can benefit from a basic understanding of what to look for.
- It’s an online e-learning course.
- Containing four interactive modules.
- Blending videos, text, graphics and images.
- Get downloadable ‘identifying modern slavery’ checklist.
- Regular on-going testing as you progress.
- A full final assessment with CPD certification.
With this ‘Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking’ E-Learning course your learners will:
- Understand what constitutes modern slavery and the impact it has on victims.
- Help ensure your organisation complies with the Modern Slavery Act and does not breach legislation.
- Appreciate the damage that modern slavery can cause to people.
- Understand your obligations and know how to effectively deal with modern slavery when you come across it.
- Improve general compliance within your organisation.
- Help to develop a compliance culture within your organisation.
- Help your company avoid potentially costly penalties.
- Understanding the extent of modern slavery today.
- Exploring examples of some of the most common forms of modern slavery.
- Identify the main countries of origin of modern slavery today.
A series of videos that describe modern slavery stories.
- To help explain what modern slavery is.
- Providing examples of the types of people affected by modern slavery.
- Explaining how victims become coerced or trapped into modern slavery.
- Identify the signs that a person might be a victim of modern slavery.
- Explain why victims are often reluctant to escape or seek help.
- Establish what the Modern Slavery Act sets out to achieve.
- Explore the requirement of the Transparency in Supply Chains clause.
- Find out how victims of modern slavery can be exploited within a supply chain.
- Where to go to report suspicions and for help if you suspect a person might be a victim of modern slavery.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring.
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners.
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
These e-learning course materials are not editable. However, they are ‘white-label’ with no logos or labelling. This allows you to place your own logos or content on the page that the e-learning is embedded on. We can also edit, alter, add logos and make changes for a small fee.
If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.