E-Learning Course Content:
This highly interactive and engaging e-learning course focuses on the topic of Motivation. Aiming to give leaders the tools to effectively encourage and engage with employees, this course is the key to business success through others.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Inspire employees to perform at their best
An employee may have all the knowledge, skill, expertise, and experience that they need to do their job, but if they aren’t motivated, they probably won’t perform as well as they could and are unlikely to fulfil their potential.
This short e-learning course explores some of the thinking around what motivates employees and looks at how to create the right conditions to ensure they enjoy their jobs and do them well.
This online learning course is suitable for leaders of teams. This may include:
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing one interactive module
- Includes sensible hints and tips for success
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes and interactions
- Regular on-going practice as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, this online course is designed to provide learners with the skills to motivate others to achieve success. With this e-learning course:
- Explain motivation, what motivates people and how motivation and engagement go hand-in-hand
- Explore different extrinsic and intrinsic motivators and the effects they have on performance
- Apply specific techniques to help motivate others
- Identify when your team is motivated…or not…and what to do about it
- Define motivation and how it is demonstrated by employees
- Establish how engagement helps people feel connected to their work
- Explore the different motivators for different scenarios
- Explain extrinsic and intrinsic motivation and how it applies
- Identify what motivates you
- Rate your current personal motivation at work
- Define the importance of motivation and the impact it has on workplace results
- Examine clear examples of how to motivate for different scenarios
- Review scenarios for motivating others about the work they do
- Discover how adapting the work environment can improve motivation levels
- Rate your personal confidence as a motivator and apply actions to improve
- Examine how you can tell when your team are motivated
- Review real-world examples of motivation in the workplace
- Complete knowledge checks throughout to help embed learning
- Use tools to apply learning to the workplace
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.