These Musculoskeletal Disorder e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
We all have aches and pains from time to time and the chances are that some of these may have been caused by what’s known as a musculoskeletal disorder.
Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) are fairly common and affect the body’s joints, ligaments, muscles, nerves, tendons, and structures that support limbs, neck and back. They affect three main areas of the body; upper limb, back and lower limb.
When people suffer from an MSD, it can lead to a reduction in an individuals’ assessment of their general health, and to a reduction in their quality of life. MSDs are not always caused by work, but they are often made worse by the work we do and they often develop over time.
Work related MSDs account for 44% of the total number of work related illnesses. That’s about 553,000 current cases, and about 169,000 new cases a year.
In this Musculoskeletal Disorders e-learning course you’ll gain the knowledge and understanding required to help reduce the likely impact arising from MSD’s in the workplace.
The e-learning course is interactive and engaging, which helps make the learning easy and interesting to follow. It’s a fun way of learning the important principles of musculoskeletal disorders.
The e-learning raises awareness of musculoskeletal disorders and provides important information that will help reduce the likelihood of MSD’s occurring.
This musculoskeletal disorders e-learning course is essential health safety training. It’s particularly appropriate for people new to an organisation or for use as a refresher for existing employees.
While some professions may be more at risk of MSD’s, the truth is everyone in all types of roles have a part to play in ensuring safe working practices are in place. Health and Safety is the responsibility of everyone within an organisation.
In order for employees and companies to be protected, we recommend this MSD e-learning becomes a part of each employee’s induction.
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Interactive and engaging content
- Blending text, graphics, images and videos
- On-going testing as your progress with a final assessment
The reasons to create a safe working environment where health and safety is uppermost in people’s mind are self-evident. This course will help bring the important topic of musculoskeletal disorders to the forefront of your learners mind. In this course, they’ll be able to:
- Explain what an MSD is and its impact on personal lives and the workforce
- Identify the typical symptoms of MSD’s
- Describe the three stages of MSD severity
- Understand what can be done to avoid MSD’s in the three areas
- Explain what a risk assessment is and how to carry one out
- Explain how best to deal with MSD hazards
- Help create a culture of positive health and safety practice in the workplace
Compared to a traditional classroom-based session, you will save a huge sum of money with our e-learning course.
- explain what a musculoskeletal disorder is
- describe the impact MSDs have on personal lives and the workforce
- describe typical symptoms of an MSD
- explain the three stages of MSD severity
- say what should be done if you think you have an MSD
- describe the three main areas of MSDs
- describe what activities typically cause MSDs in the three areas
- explain what precautions can be taken in each of the three main MSD areas
- describe other common types of MSD
- explain what a risk assessment is and when one should be carried out
- describe the key stages in a risk assessment
- explain the best way to deal with MSD hazards
- give examples of ways to prevent MSD hazards
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.