This highly interactive and engaging e-learning course focuses on the topic of Negotiating in the Workplace.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost-effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us, and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Negotiating in the Workplace
Negotiate your way to workplace success
Whether it be with colleagues, clients or your boss, negotiation is something that we all need to do in the workplace from time to time. The need to negotiate can arise from disputes, making deals or simply as a part of usual working practices.
Whatever the scenario, it’s clear that those that can negotiate effectively, are better placed to get what they want and achieve success for both themselves and the business as a whole.
Importantly, negotiation skills are a learnt behaviour and with time and patience, anyone can develop this important ability.
This negotiating in the workplace e-learning course provides the learner with all the tools and techniques they need to develop their negotiating skills and to ensure they become effective at navigating fair and honest negotiations that lead to success.
Although predominantly aimed at managers, this course would suit anybody, as we all negotiate in our day to day roles. This may include:
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Team Workers
It’s an online e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site.
- Containing one interactive module
- Includes ‘Want to try it?’ downloads
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes, interactions and videos
- Regular on-going practice as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, we all negotiate in the workplace and good negotiation skills are critical to career success. With this e-learning course:
- Manage effective negotiations and get results
- Plan negotiations and identify potential issues and alternatives
- Build rapport, analyse the conversation, question effectively and listen for a solution
- State your position, sound people out, reflect and respond
- Find alternative agreements and establish outcomes
- Understand the different things we negotiate and why negotiating is important
- Follow the four stage approach to negotiation with an in-depth review
- Identify the different negotiating positions and when they should be utilised
- Use questioning as an effective negotiating tool
- Understand your negotiating range and best alternatives
- Develop different techniques throughout the negotiation process
- Managing outcomes when reaching agreement or when there is disagreement
- Establish when negotiation should be avoided
- Understand your skills level and what you need to succeed
- Use tools for application in the workplace
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.