E-Learning Course Content:
This highly interactive and engaging e-learning course focuses on the topic of Negotiating in the Workplace.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Negotiating in the Workplace
Negotiate your way to workplace success
Whether it be with colleagues, clients or your boss, negotiation is something that we all need to do in the workplace from time to time. The need to negotiate can arise from disputes, making deals or simply as a part of usual working practices.
Whatever the scenario, it’s clear that those that can negotiate effectively, are better placed to get what they want and achieve success for both themselves and the business as a whole.
Importantly, negotiation skills are a learnt behaviour and with time and patience, anyone can develop this important ability.
This negotiating in the workplace e-learning course provides the learner with all the tools and techniques they need to develop their negotiating skills and to ensure they become effective at navigating fair and honest negotiations that lead to success.
Although predominantly aimed at managers, this course would suit anybody, as we all negotiate in our day to day roles. This may include:
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Team Workers
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing one interactive module
- Includes ‘Want to try it?’ downloads
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes, interactions and videos
- Regular on-going practice as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, we all negotiate in the workplace and good negotiation skills are critical to career success. With this e-learning course:
- Manage effective negotiations and get results
- Plan negotiations and identify potential issues and alternatives
- Build rapport, analyse the conversation, question effectively and listen for a solution
- State your position, sound people out, reflect and respond
- Find alternative agreements and establish outcomes
- Understand the different things we negotiate and why negotiating is important
- Follow the four stage approach to negotiation with an in-depth review
- Identify the different negotiating positions and when they should be utilised
- Use questioning as an effective negotiating tool
- Understand your negotiating range and best alternatives
- Develop different techniques throughout the negotiation process
- Managing outcomes when reaching agreement or when there is disagreement
- Establish when negotiation should be avoided
- Understand your skills level and what you need to succeed
- Use tools for application in the workplace
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.