E-Learning Course Content:
This highly interactive and engaging e-learning course focuses on the topic of Negotiation Skills. The course provides learners with tips and techniques that will help them develop the communication skills required to negotiate effectively and achieve a win-win outcome.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Communicate effectively for successful negotiation
Negotiation is a fundamental aspect of human interaction, and it impacts every aspect of our lives, from securing business contracts and salary raises to making important decisions with friends and family. Understanding the negotiation process and honing your negotiation skills is the key to creating win-win outcomes that leave all parties satisfied and eager to collaborate again.
This e-learning course will help learners master the art of persuasive communication and active listening to build rapport, understand the other party’s needs, and convey their interests convincingly.
This online learning course applies to anyone that is required to negotiate either as part of their role, or even in their personal life. This may include:
- Team Leaders
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing one interactive module
- Includes sensible hints and tips for success
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes and interactions
- Regular on-going practice as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, this online course is designed to provide learners with the core communication skills required to improve their negotiation skills. With this e-learning course:
- Define negotiation, why it is needed and what makes a good one
- Apply the core skills of effective communication in negotiations
- Identify non-verbal communication and read body language
- Demonstrate active listening skills and good questioning
- Apply assertive communication techniques to negotiations
- Define negotiation and the positive elements
- Establish why we need negotiation skills
- Identify the different environments where negotiation is necessary
- Establish the key factors of successful negotiations
- Improve your verbal communication skills
- Follow the dos and don’ts of effective communication
- Understand non-verbal communication and its role in negotiations
- Use body language observations to your advantage
- Apply active listening skills to achieve better outcomes
- Ask questions in a valuable way to change the course of negotiations
- Follow a checklist of successful communication techniques
- Define assertive communication and its benefits in negotiations
- Apply basic assertive communication skills
- Use assertiveness techniques to handle challenging situations
- Complete knowledge checks throughout to help embed learning
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.