These Noise at Work e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Noise at Work
There are many workplaces that have dangerous levels of noise. Whether you’re vulnerable to damage depends on the volume of the noise and the length of time you’re exposed to it. But even listening to music too loud on earphones while you work can cause damage to your hearing.
The harsh reality is, when you lose your hearing you’ll probably never get it back. And no job is worth irreversible hearing loss. Employers have legal obligations around protecting the hearing of their employees, but even with these healthy and safety rules in place, many people are at risk. This short e-learning course will help you reduce or control the risks from noise at work.
This course is suitable for anyone that works in a noisy work environment. This may include:
- Manufacturing and farm workers
- Airport ground staff
- School teachers in noisy classrooms
- Military personnel
- Nightclub and entertainment workers
- Construction and tradespeople
- Anyone who uses electrical tools or machinery
- It’s an online e-learning short course
- Containing two interactive module
- Blending text, graphics and images
- Get downloadable worksheets
- On-going testing as you progress with a final assessment
The reasons to create a safe working environment where safety from Noise at Work is uppermost in people’s mind are self-evident. This course will help bring the important topic of Noise at Work to the forefront of your learner’s mind. In this course:
- Start to realise how dangerous excessive noise can be to hearing
- Learn how to reduce and control the risks of noise at work
- Gain practical and cost effective ways to protect your hearing
- Understand more about the legal obligations on employer
- And start to care more about hearing health
Compared to a traditional classroom-based session, you will save a huge sum of money with our e-learning course.
- Start to realise how noise at work can become a serious a health issue
- Follow Dan’s story to see how he was affected by noise at work
- Learn what employers are required to do and tell you
- Discover the different types of hearing loss.
- Complete a quick self-assessment to see if your hearing is at risk
- Learn about the different hear protection available
- Discover the symptoms and early signs of hearing loss
- Learn how you can better protect yourself from noise related damage
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners including RoSPA Qualifications – Assured logo
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
This is a RoSPA Qualifications – Assured Course
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.