This e-learning course is aimed at providing learners with an awareness of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS), and the high-level requirements that merchants are required to achieve.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost-effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Ensure you meet the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards
Any business that wants to accept payments by payment card must comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). If they don’t, they could face fines or other sanctions. This can include a complete ban on taking payment by cards.
Learners will be taken through the full requirements for taking card payments, whether ‘in person’ or when ‘card not present’ and ensure they are fully aware of the threats to security that could occur.
This Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) e-learning course aims to raise awareness of this regulatory requirement for your employees and give them clear guidance on how to ensure they meet and maintain the standards required to accept card payments.
This PCI DSS e-learning course is great awareness training and would, therefore, suit all employees within your organisation.
- All employees
- Frontline employees
- Sales employees
- Call Centre employees
- Team leaders
It’s an online e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site.
- Containing five interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes, interactions, video and downloads
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, it’s important to ensure regulatory compliance with the Payment Card Information Security Standards. With this e-learning course:
- Fully understand the Payment Card Information Data Security Standards
- Explore what companies must do to remain compliant
- Review the dangers and threats related to taking payments
- Examine several PCI DSS case studies to help embed learning
- Understand how to handle ‘card not present’ transactions
- Learn what the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) are and the high-level standards that merchants are required to achieve
- Discover the potential consequences of failing to comply with PCI-DSS and the potential benefits of compliance
- Learn about the various stages of the payment card process and identify who needs to be PCI-DSS compliant.
- Find out what, in basic terms, firms need to do to be PCI-DSS compliant
- Identify the main threats associated with payment card information
- Review some basic do’s and don’ts of payment card security
- Consider some simple scenarios and what action should or should not be taken to help preserve the security of payment card data in each case
- Explore a number of scenarios to help remind you of simple steps you can take to help keep payment card information secure if you are responsible for collecting ‘in-person’ payments
- Identify the additional risks that exist in card not present (CNP) transactions
- Gain a brief overview of the security measures your firm must have in place
- Find out about common fraud indicators that should alert you to possible CNP fraud
- Be reminded of what you need to do to minimise the risks of CNP fraud
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.