These Performance Review e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Please Note: This course is part of our Management Skills E-Learning Programme – If you have purchased that e-learning course, it is already included.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Performance reviews are a key element in the broader process of performance management and being able to provide an effective review is critical for employees. Your approach and the tactics and techniques you need to tackle performance must be flexible and adaptable. This module provides your learners with a structured way to assess, manage and review the performance of their teams.
This e-learning course is designed for anyone that is involved in the performance review process and has to perform reviews of employees performance:
- Team leaders
- It’s an e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- One interactive module
- Blending text, graphics and images
- Includes video
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited course – CPD Verification Service
Performance Reviews are typically a key component of a managers role. This e-learning course gives your learners the tools to be successful. You learners will:
- Explore how a performance review can be seen as a positive
- Identify two causes of poor motivation
- Understand how lack of ability can be addressed
- Review three things a manager can do to improve motivation
- Establish the features of cooperative communication.
- Discover a new way of looking at performance management
- Learn how to tackle the common causes of poor performance
- Learn how the Annual Performance Cycle will help you improve your team
- How to use the DESC Model for more cooperative communication.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.