Don’t have time to deliver a full days training or wider programme? These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy trainer or line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Although the design of these materials deviates slightly from our usual style, the content is presented in such a way that anyone can deliver the training sessions. The training materials are clear, precise and to the point. They also include a special handout for participants to take away key information.
As usual, they are presented in Word and PowerPoint format, so they can be fully altered and edited to suit your individual needs.
Training course contents:
0Each pack contains: Session Notes, Handout and Slides.
All the training materials necessary to run your own, ‘Personal Brand’ 1 hour training session:
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
The world of work isn’t what it used to be, the days of working for one company for all our lives have all but disappeared. We live in an unstable working environment which consists of contract changes, re-organisations, downsizing, short-term contracts, flexible working and redundancies. Job security is not the certainty it was in days gone by. To ensure you get the job and career you want, you need to be able to tell people what you are about both visually and verbally. That is where personal brand comes in.
What is so important about developing your personal brand is that it allows you to stand out from the crowd and display your true talents and attributes. A successful personal brand will mean organisations pick you for their job, team, project, or promotion.
Personal Branding means we must:
1. Identify what personal branding can do for you and your organisation
- Enabling you to stand out from the crowd and achieve your goals
2. Recognise other well-known, successful brands and focus on how this relates to yours
- Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, E-Bay etc.
3. Explain how to build your personal brand, the steps to take and questions to ask
- Who you are, what are you good at, your current reputation, what others think of you
- Build your brand and vision
4. Distinguish the power of an effective elevator speech
- 30-60 second pitch
- Identify your goal, what you and your organisation offer, why you stand out from the crowd, engage with a question at the end
At this end of this 1 hour, ‘Personal Brand’ training session your participants will be able to:
- Identify what a personal brand is both personally and from a professional level
- Recognise the positive impact a personal brand can have on their future and start working on their brand
- Develop their 30 second elevator speech