E-Learning Course Content:
This Personal Protective Equipment e-learning course is for people that use PPE as part of their role. It’s aim is to help ensure they use it correctly and safely at all times.
The e-learning can be provided as SCORM files, or on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Personal Protective Equipment
Wherever risks to health and safety cannot be adequately controlled in other ways, the Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992 require Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to be supplied.
In some cases, there are more specific regulations which apply to the use of PPE such as hearing protection, respiratory protective equipment and protection against dangerous substances.
Personal protective equipment is designed to protect the user against health or safety risks at work. It can include items such as safety helmets and hard hats, gloves, eye protection, high-visibility clothing, safety footwear and safety harnesses.
PPE should be used when risks to health and safety cannot be adequately controlled in other ways, and PPE is seen as a last resort.
This Personal Protective Equipment e-learning course provides learners with all the information they need to effectively use protective equipment and help to ensure they avoid injury.
- Essential health and safety training for people in H&S roles
- Critical training for people that are in roles that require the use of Personal Protective Equipment
- Can be used as part of a wider health and safety programme
- Generalist e-learning course for all managers of people that use Personal Protective Equipment
- Perfect for employee induction processes
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing four interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics and images
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification including RoSPA Qualifications – Assured logo
This e-learning course will help learners establish the importance of the safe use of personal protective equipment. With this course:
- Identify when Personal Protective Equipment should be used
- Making sure the use of PPE is proportional
- Establish what the law requires regarding PPE
- Selecting the right PPE for the task
- Understanding PPE training requirements
- How to store and maintain PPE properly
- Exploring common PPE accidents and how different PPE is meant to protect different parts of the body
- Review examples of poor PPE choices, the dangers and why workers take risks
- Understand why Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) should be used as a last resort
- Identify other measures that can be taken before using PPE
- Explore important considerations when implementing a PPE policy.
- State the main areas of the regulations in terms of PPE
- Understand the important steps in PPE selection
- Establish why a CE mark is important
- Know what types of PPE training are needed and why
- Identify why maintaining and storing PPE correctly are important
- Say why monitoring PPE usage is important.
- State the most common forms of PPE related accidents
- Explore the types of PPE used to protect different parts of the body
- Establish why hearing protection doesn’t come under PPE regulations.
- Review why some works don’t wear PPE despite knowing the risks
- Identify the connection between poor PPE usage and poor PPE selection
- List ways to improve the usage of PPE.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners including RoSPA Qualifications – Assured logo
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
This is a RoSPA Qualifications – Assured Course
We have a variety of options for payment of this e-learning course. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements.
If you are unsure of your e-learning requirements, you can also visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.
‘Off-the-Shelf’ Price – £2,000+vat