E-Learning Course Content:
This Phishing e-learning course is aimed at making learners aware of the importance of remaining vigilant for these types of emails. It highlights the risks they pose and how to handle them when spotted.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Samples of images from the course
Please click on image for larger view…
- Identify what phishing attacks are designed to do
- Review the ways that phishing messages can be sent
- Define a number of signs that would make a message suspicious
- Spot obvious signs that a message isn’t authentic
- Review how a spear phishing message differs from a normal phishing message.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
This e-learning course will help your learners spot phishing attacks, which will in turn protect your business. With this course:
- Knowing how to identify phishing emails and what to do when you get one
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.