This energiser will help test participants ability to think creatively at pace, and to practice their communication and persuasion skills, which are important for success in sales.
Training course contents:
A set of instructions for the free energiser, ‘Pitch It’ can be downloaded for free from the link at the bottom of this page. You can also see the full energiser instructions below.
Flipchart paper and pens.
- Divide participants into small groups.
- Give each group a set of commonly available items (e.g. a pencil, a notebook, a wristwatch, etc.)
- Give each group 5 minutes to brainstorm as many ways as they can think of to sell the items to the rest of the participants.
- After the 5 minutes are up, have each group present their ideas to the rest.
- Encourage the participants to ask questions and give feedback on the presentations.
Discuss as a large group, what makes a good sales pitch and what strategies the groups used to make their items appealing to potential buyers. Ask the participants to write down any reminders this energiser has provided.
This free energiser is a simple way to test participants ability to develop a sales pitch at pace. It will help with their creative thinking and give them a chance to explore why people purchase certain items.