Virtual Training Materials – These materials have been adapted from the corresponding classroom course materials that you will also find on our website. However, we have changed the structure and content so that it better suits delivery in a virtual environment such as a video conference call. This means no major alteration to the content, but the structure and method of delivery will have altered.
These change management virtual training course materials focus on how a leader or manager will effectively guide others through the process of change within an organisation.
Their aim is to ensure your participants have the techniques and skills required to implement effective change within an organisation, making the process smoother by bringing employees on board and engaging them with the process. Therefore, these materials are suitable for the leaders of change within your organisation.
Training course contents:
Develop leaders that understand change and its impact on people
Many organisations go through transition periods where change is required and it is important to consider employees in this process. Often it is them that affect whether the change is a success or not and it is a mistake to not consider their reaction to any transformation.
The techniques and methodologies within these planning for change virtual training course materials will help participants to better understand change and how it affects people. Developing their ability to manage change effectively and implement important decisions with minimal impact to the feelings of the employees. Helping them see the benefit of change and help ensure its smooth transition.
The course will help improve conversations around change and help ensure that the process is communicated effectively from start to finish. It also provides a clear structure for change implementation, which provides clarity and focus.
Why use training materials created by Trainer Bubble?
- When you’re busy or under pressure at work, you save time and stress by using our ready-made professional training materials.
- Our materials come with no restrictions: you can edit content, add your company branding and use as many times as you wish.
- Whether you’re an experienced trainer or nervous first-timer, our training materials give you everything you need to deliver a confident and successful training session: powerpoint slides, workbooks, session plans, activities/exercises and detailed trainer notes.
- There is no need to wait for delivery. You’ll receive the full course pack in your inbox instantly.
- With a mix of practical exercises and trainer led material, your attendees will remain engaged throughout, while you take credit for a professional and effective training course.
- And when budgets are tight but you still need results, Trainer Bubble courses are great value for money. Train a whole team or even a whole company for much less than the cost of sending a single participant on a standard training course.
The training course materials are outstanding! I am very pleased! – AG, Memphis, USA
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
These virtual training course materials explore the techniques and tools that will help them adapt an effective approach to change implementation or management within the organisation as well as helping them understand the needs of those most affected.
The content will lay out a full plan to address the challenges that change creates and give clear guidance on how to ensure future success.
The main content of the virtual training course…
Change Journey – Understanding the changes that participants have been through themselves in order to establish that change is a constant and to set out the principle that although they seemed important at the time and the personal impact felt great, the change now has become part of the new normal.
Future You – Organisation and Team – Reviewing any organisational or personal changes that may be on the horizon and ideas on how the future might be interpreted. Understanding the day to day challenges this might present and the impact on people’s emotions.
Barriers to Change and the Characters Involved – Exploring the key elements that get in the way of effectively implementing change and the attitudes that prevail. Developing this idea in order to create a persona for those that may be anti-change to use in the communication activity.
Communicating Change – Understanding what the important elements of change are and how they should be communicated. Developing a clear strategy for change taking this into account.
Planning Change Activity – A chance to develop a communication strategy with a message that can be given to employees in order to gain their buy-in and get the ‘on-side’.
Change House – A model used to demonstrate the key emotions we go through when dealing with change. Providing examples of the challenges each of us face and how we may get caught in a particular mindset at different times.
Influencing Change – Exploring how trust plays an important role in how we are able to influence those around us and gather their support.
7 Steps to Influencing Change – A structured approach to managing communication and providing clarity at specific times for those around us. Allowing problems, concerns, challenges and issues that arise to be aired and dealt with.
Creating a Communication Plan – A solution-based action plan for ensuring change is implemented effectively.
At the end of this planning for change virtual training course, your participants will be able to:
- Recognise your own journey through change and how you have adapted to different situations
- Demonstrate practical methods of delivering a change message
- Prepare a message for teams using a standard process to engage and empathise with your staff
- Explain a simple change model that will help you move people through the various stages of change
- Distinguish the 7 steps to influencing change