These Planning & Organising e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
Need an LMS? We can provide this for you.
Please Note: This course is part of our Management Skills E-Learning Programme – If you have purchased that e-learning course, it is already included.
E-Learning Course Content:
What’s the course about?
The cliché is if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. But it’s a cliché for a reason. The most effective managers understand the vital importance that planning and organisation play in the success of any team. Put simply, great results do not happen by accident.
By setting smarter goals, better measuring performance and gaining control of your team’s workload, you’re laying the foundations for success. This module gives your learners the essential building blocks to do just that.
Who is it for?
This e-learning course is designed for all roles in a company and will help anyone who wants to improve their organisational skills:
- All employees
- Team leaders
What does the course look like?
- It’s an e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- One interactive module
- Blending text, graphics and images
- Includes downloadable worksheets
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited course – CPD Verification Service
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
Module 1 – Planning and Organising
- Understand the subtle but crucial difference between goals, objectives and strategies
- How to use SMART objectives to become a better manager
- What are KPIs and how do different teams use them?
- What are leading and lagging performance indicators (and why do you need both)?
- Understand the key components of effective project management
- Compare a traditional project management style with a more agile approach.
Module 2 – Assessment
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
Why buy this e-learning pack?
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Planning and organising is a fundamental skill for everyone. This e-learning course gives your learners the tools to be successful. You learners will:
- Identify the difference between goals, objectives, strategies and tactics
- Be able to develop SMART objectives
- Establish what KPIs are, how they should be used and the difference between leading and lagging KPIs
- Fully understand the key elements affecting a project (time, cost, scope and quality).
- Explore three ways of freeing up time
- Examine how to create a matrix to identify urgent/important and non-urgent/unimportant tasks
Accredited e-learning with certificate
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
The technical bit
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
These e-learning course materials are not editable. However, they are ‘white-label’ with no logos or labelling. This allows you to place your own logos or content on the page that the e-learning is embedded on. We can also edit, alter, add logos and make changes for a small fee.