Job interviews are a necessary part of working life for all of us whether we are looking to progress in an organisation or find a new role. Interviews play a key part in the job finding process, often being the main factor in an employer deciding whether you get the job or not, therefore they can be a stressful situation to be in.
This ‘Preparing for Job Interviews’ e-learning course aims to give your learners the knowledge and skills required to improve their chances of having a positive job interview experience, and of course, to help them get that all important promotion or new job.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost-effective.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Preparing for Job Interviews
Develop the skills and knowledge required to effectively prepare for the job interview experience
It’s a fact that people who are good at job interviews will have the opportunity to progress their career and those that don’t, find it hard to get on. Therefore, the skills required to perform effectively in job interviews are critical to someone’s progression at work and in life.
This Preparing for Job Interviews e-learning course sets out to provide your learners with all the skills and knowledge they need to effectively approach the interview process. Its aim is to help the learner enter interviews with confidence and a sense of purpose, highlighting their key skills and what they have to offer potential employers.
A by-product of this learning experience is that the skills developed are transferable and will help build techniques that the learner can use for a variety of situations at work. Making them an attractive candidate for career progression.
The interview process affects most of us at some time or another. Therefore, this e-learning course is suitable for a wide array of learners. That may include:
- Job Seekers
- Recently Redundant
- Team Leaders
It’s an online e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site.
- Containing seven interactive modules
- Includes a workbook with personal actions and activities
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes, interactions and videos
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, preparing effectively for job interviews can be the difference between achieving a new job role or being left behind. With this e-learning course:
- Explore the importance of working on your interview skills
- Identify the key actions needed to understand the employer and prepare for a job interview
- Exploring methods of setting yourself apart and making a good impression
- In the interview – common questions to ask and be asked
- Establishing how best to end an interview
- Reviewing the measures you can take after an interview, including what to do if you don’t get the job
- Developing personal actions for success
- Review the two main aims of job interviews
- Identify their own priorities for their next job role
- Research a company using a range of sources
- Identify the preparations required before attending an interview
- Explore the different interview types, and the most likely options they may experience – includes video interviewing
- Understand a range of items that will help them to stand out with their dress and presentation on the day
- Conduct a review of their social media to identify how they improve consistency
- Identify at least 3 ways in which they can increase engagement with the interviewer
- Establish the ways in which a good first impression is achieved
- Prepare an elevator pitch for use in an interview
- Develop a set of questions to ask the interviewer
- Provide good and bad responses to common interview questions
- Identify at least 2 ways in which a candidate can verbally state their interest in the position at the end of the interview
- Develop a plan for following up and remaining visible after the interview
- Explore the steps to making a good lasting impression
- Establish their unique selling point (USP) and how to communicate it
- Order the process of negotiation
- Review the reasons for and process of staying visible after interview
- Create an action plan for interview success
- Examine resources where they can find more information on the topics covered
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.