These presentation skills e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
Need an LMS? We can provide this for you.
Training Provider? Ask about our reseller process.
Training course contents:
What’s the course about?
No one likes boring presentations. And a bad presentation can actually damage your career. But that’s the bad news. The good news is if you become a great presenter, doors will open for you. Good presentation skills help you better lead teams. They help you win sales pitches or get that big promotion. A good presentation can secure vital investment for your business.
If you want to be successful in business, it’s highly likely you’ll have to present to an audience. This e-learning course will make sure your learners approach this difficult task in a structured, logical and effective way.
Who is it for?
Presentation skills are a critical element for anyone in the business world. Being able to effectively present your ideas and thoughts can be the difference between success and failure. Therefore, this e-learning is suitable for people in a range of roles, including:
- Team leaders
- All employees
What does the course look like?
- It’s an e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- Nine interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics, images and videos
- Includes downloadable worksheets, video transcripts and factsheets
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited course – CPD Verification Service
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
Module 1 – Introduction to presentation skills
- What are presentation skills and why are they important?
- Are you making these presentation mistakes?
- What 4 key things should you consider when planning your presentation?
Module 2 – Audience, message, objective
- What’s the one thing you should consider before everything else?
- Use the AUDIENCE mnemonic to remember key questions to be asked
- Learn the 4 core types of business presentation
- Understand the importance of objectives when planning a presentation
Module 3 – Preparing the content
- Why should you give your presentation a headline, not a title?
- Use the ABC method to structure your presentation
- Take these 3 steps to creating content
- Why writing down rubbish ideas may help you discover good ones
- Learn how to logically structure your ideas
- Discover the importance of using signposts
Module 4 – How will you present your content?
- Describe three different presentation formats you can use
- Understand why visual aids should not be the focus of the presentation
- Discover tips for using presentation slides and flipcharts effectively
- Learn ways to keep an audience engaged
Module 5 – Delivering your presentation
- Learn the 5 communication skills that make your presentation stand out
- Discover tips for overcoming nerves
- Learn how to use F.E.A.R. to overcome fear
Module 6 – Business presentations
- What are the 4 key elements of a successful presentation?
- How to use the ‘elevator pitch’ to spark interest
- Understand the power of storytelling
- Learn the persuasive powers of AIDA
- Learn why building trust is essential if you want to be seen as credible
Module 7 – Using presentation software
- Get practical tips for using PowerPoint
- How to use images in your presentation
- Learn about the dangers of copyright infringement
- Discover the benefits of using shapes, SmartArt and charts
- Learn how to maintain a consistent design to improve your presentation
Module 8 – Presentation from start to finish
- This brings together all your course learning
- Get a step-by-step walkthrough in the planning and delivery of a presentation
Module 9 – Assessment
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
Why buy this e-learning pack?
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Whether it’s presenting new information to your team, or conducting a more formal presentation to win business or get a job, being able to present well is a vital skill. Your learners will:
- Plan, create and deliver presentations in a more structured way
- Create presentations that have greater visual impact
- Be able to deliver presentations with greater confidence
- Become more effective and persuasive communicators
- Be more able to influence their audience’s behaviour
- Deliver presentations that are more memorable and effective
- Be better able to win those big clients
Accredited e-learning with certificate
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
The technical bit
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
These e-learning course materials are not editable. However, they are ‘white-label’ with no logos or labelling. This allows you to place your own logos or content on the page that the e-learning is embedded on. We can also edit, alter, add logos and make changes for a small fee.