These Problem Solving e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
Need an LMS? We can provide this for you.
Please Note: This course is part of our Management Skills E-Learning Programme – If you have purchased that e-learning course, it is already included.
E-Learning Course Content:
What’s the course about?
Being a manager is about being a problem solver. To become a truly effective manager, your learners not only have to solve the many problems they’ll face on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. They also have to look for problems that are not immediately obvious.
So rather than panicking every time they’re under pressure, this module will help them take a more thoughtful and measured approach to tackling the problems that land on their desk.
Who is it for?
This e-learning course is designed for all roles in a company and will help anyone who wants to improve their problem solving skills:
- Team leaders
What does the course look like?
- It’s an e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- One interactive module
- Blending text, graphics and images
- Includes downloadable worksheets
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited course – CPD Verification Service
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
Module 1 – Problem solving
- Learn why great managers are great problem solvers
- What kind of problem solver are you?
- How to adopt a systematic and logical approach to solving problems
- Learn the 8 steps in the Simplex Model and how they’ll help you solve problems
- Understand why it’s important to look for problems you can’t see.
Module 2 – Assessment
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
Why buy this e-learning pack?
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Problem solving is a key skill for everyone within an organisation. This e-learning course gives your learners the tools to be successful. You learners will:
- Identify the elements that make people great problem solvers
- Learn what type of problem solver they are
- Be able to approach problems with a clear model for success
- Learn the Simplex Model to structure problem solving
- Complete the steps to problem solving: problem finding, fact finding, problem definition, idea finding, selection, planning, sell idea, action.
Accredited e-learning with certificate
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
The technical bit
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
These e-learning course materials are not editable. However, they are ‘white-label’ with no logos or labelling. This allows you to place your own logos or content on the page that the e-learning is embedded on. We can also edit, alter, add logos and make changes for a small fee.