Don’t have time to deliver a full days training or wider programme? These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy trainer or line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Although the design of these materials deviates slightly from our usual style, the content is presented in such a way that anyone can deliver the training sessions. The training materials are clear, precise and to the point. They also include a special handout for participants to take away key information.
As usual, they are presented in Word and PowerPoint format, so they can be fully altered and edited to suit your individual needs.
Training course contents:
Each pack contains: Session Notes, Handout and Slides.
All the training materials necessary to run your own, ‘Problem Solving Techniques’ 1 hour training session:
Most problems we face are small, some are large and complex, but they all need to be solved in a satisfactory way. You need to be able to identify the various problem solving techniques available and the guidelines surrounding these to be able to make full use of them.
These one hour problem solving techniques training session materials will look at how to solve problems using various techniques, and will also look at surrounding guidelines.
1. Explain what a problem is
- An opportunity for improvement
2. Identify what is a solution
- Management of the problem
3. Recognise the various problem solving techniques available
- Brainstorm (mind cluster)
- Affinity Diagram
- Future Basing
- Mind Mapping
- Quality Improvement PlanFishbone
- Balance Sheet
- SWOT/PEST Analysis
- Tree Diagram
- Force Field Analysis
4. Identify the guidelines behind these techniques
At this end of this 1 hour, ‘Problem Solving Techniques’ training course your participants will be able to:
- Distinguish what is a problem and what is a solution
- Recognise the various problem solving techniques available
- State the various guidelines around these problem solving techniques