Virtual Training Materials – These materials have been adapted from the corresponding classroom course materials that you will also find on our website. However, we have changed the structure and content so that it better suits delivery in a virtual environment such as a video conference call, which helps with training of remote workers. This means no major alteration to the content, but the structure and method of delivery will have altered.
These Project Management Virtual Training Course Materials provide your learners with all the essential tools and information required to effectively manage both big and small projects.
The content will provide all the necessary support to ensure learners are better equipped to structure projects effectively, communicate throughout and adapt to alterations that are required throughout a project.
Training course contents:
Why use virtual training materials created by Trainer Bubble?
- When you’re busy or under pressure at work, you save time and stress by using our ready-made professional training materials.
- Our materials come with no restrictions: you can edit content, add your company branding and use as many times as you wish.
- Whether you’re an experienced trainer or nervous first-timer, our training materials give you everything you need to deliver a confident and successful training session: powerpoint slides, workbooks, session plans, activities/exercises and detailed trainer notes.
- There is no need to wait for delivery. You’ll receive the full course pack in your inbox instantly.
- With a mix of practical exercises and trainer led material, your attendees will remain engaged throughout, while you take credit for a professional and effective training course.
- And when budgets are tight but you still need results, Trainer Bubble courses are great value for money. Train a whole team or even a whole company for much less than the cost of sending a single delegate on a standard training course.
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
These virtual training course materials are packed with useful resources for project managers with many tools and applications that they can use to ensure their projects run successfully. These tools also provide a great resource throughout the session and act as a reference point for the learning.
Being effective at project management means being able to strategise the project and plan for initial success, establish what the risks are and how to mitigate or remove them, structure actions and key performance indicators and successfully manage key stakeholders. It also requires you to be able to continual reports on progress, recording of issues, adapt to changes and evaluate your performance after the project is complete. This training course pack gives you all the tools to help ensure your learners are able to meet this challenge.
The main content of the virtual training course materials…
Setting the scene
Exploring the participants understanding of projects and the role of a project manager in making projects a success. Understanding why projects might fail and what can be done to avoid this.
Identify the key people in the project team and how they will be utilised.
Phase 1 – Project Start-up
Collecting information that is required to gain approval for a project to start. There is a form provided to support this.
Phase 2 – Initiate
A look at some of the supporting tools required to begin, structure and plan a project. There are some generic examples supplied, which help give clarity to how participants should approach this with their own projects.
The following areas are reviewed: Milestone plans, Stakeholder Analysis, Critical Path Analysis and Risk and Issues Logs.
Phase 3 – Deploy
An in-depth review of status logs and issue log reports. This explains how to use them, what to include and how to action and apply change requests when they are required.
Phase 4 – Handover and project closure
When a project is complete, it is usually handed over into a business as usual process whereby it is being implemented and deployed beyond your project. This session describes how to approach this and the key elements that must be completed to ensure the smooth handover. Participants will also review what is required from a project closure document to ensure success.
Phase 5 – Evaluation and Post Implementation Review
After a project is completed, a good project manager will carry out a full project evaluation to ensure it has performed against its objectives. This session covers how to evaluate and make further recommendations with a final post implementation review.
As with all Trainer Bubble products, this virtual training course is interactive and full of relevant activities, tools and exercises.
At the end of this project management virtual training course, your participants will be able to:
- Describe the importance of effective project management
- Explain the role of a project manager
- Explain how to initiate, deploy and close a project
- Describe how to use a toolkit of project management tools and techniques