These project management training course materials will help your participants understand the essential elements and tools of project management and will enable learners to manage small to medium sized projects.
It is essential to adopt a structured approach to managing projects to enable accurate planning, identification of risks and issues, select the appropriate team and have a system in place to manage the inevitable changes that occur over a projects duration.
By using the tools contained within these training materials, your workplace will benefit from better managed projects.
Training course contents:
Why use training materials created by Trainer Bubble?
- When you’re busy or under pressure at work, you save time and stress by using our ready-made professional training materials.
- Our materials come with no restrictions: you can edit content, add your company branding and use as many times as you wish.
- Whether you’re an experienced trainer or nervous first-timer, our training materials give you everything you need to deliver a confident and successful training session: powerpoint slides, workbooks, session plans, activities/exercises and detailed trainer notes.
- There is no need to wait for delivery. You’ll receive the full course pack in your inbox instantly.
- With a mix of practical exercises and trainer led material, your attendees will remain engaged throughout, while you take credit for a professional and effective training course.
- And when budgets are tight but you still need results, Trainer Bubble courses are great value for money. Train a whole team or even a whole company for much less than the cost of sending a single delegate on a standard training course.
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
As well as the usual contents of Trainer Bubble Training Packs, you will also receive the following: Project Start-up forms, milestone plan, stakeholder plan, Risk log, Status report, Issue log and Change request form. Everything your participants need to plan and manage their projects.
Your participants will benefit from using the project management tools to effectively manage projects. They will learn the different phases of a project and the importance of collating information in the correct format using the forms provided.
They will learn how to initiate a project, identify risks, plan activities, analyse stakeholders, compile status reports, log issues, request changes and evaluate the project.
The main content of the training course materials…
Setting the scene
Establishing what a project is, what makes projects successful and what makes them fail. Also determines the role of the project manager.
Describes the various roles of a project team
Phase 1 – Project Start-up
Uses the Project start-up form to gather all the necessary information and approval for starting a project.
Phase 2 – Initiate
Using scenarios, introduces the processes associated with initiating a project: Milestone plan, Stakeholder Analysis form, Critical Path Analysis, Risk log.
Phase 3 – Deploy
The Status Report is used to capture information based on a scenario along with the Issue Log and Change Request form.
Phase 4 – Handover and project closure
Describes what the end user needs to know when the project is handed over and what should be included in a project closure form.
Phase 5 – Evaluation and PIR
Provides examples of what should be included in project evaluation and Post Implementation Review
As with all Trainer Bubble products, this training course is interactive and full of relevant activities, tools and exercises.
At the end of this project management training course, your participants will be able to:
- Describe the importance of effective project management
- Explain the role of a project manager
- Explain how to initiate, deploy and close a project
- Describe how to use a toolkit of project management tools and techniques