These Protection from Malware e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Please Note: This course is part of our Information Security Suite E-Learning Programme – If you have purchased that e-learning course, it is already included.
E-Learning Course Content:
Samples of images from the course
Please click on image for larger view…
Malware is software which is designed to cause harm and hackers can spread malware in different ways e.g. anything that connects to a device, websites and email attachments.
Less skill is need to carry out cyber-attacks. Consequently smaller businesses and individuals are often targeted. It is important to be aware of anything that seems unusual or ‘slightly wrong’ and your instincts are often right. Employees should let the correct person now immediately if they think you have become a victim of a cyber crime.
This short e-learning course aims to raise awareness of information security and malware within your organisation and will help to ensure your employees know how to do the right thing in the event of an attack.
This e-learning would be a great addition to Induction processes and where you need to provide policy understanding and sign-off throughout the business.
This e-learning course is aimed at all employees and gives a general overview of the key requirements of information security relating to malware. Therefore, it is excellent training for:
- All employees
- Team leaders
It’s an online e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- Includes one learning module
- Interactive and engaging content
- Blending text, graphics and images
- Regular testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
This e-learning course will help your learners appreciate the importance of protection from malware. With this course:
- Know how to protect yourself and your devices from malware and viruses
- Understand what malware is
- Establish how hackers spread malware
- Explore why low level hacks are becoming more frequent
- Review what they should do if they have been a victim of a cyber-attack.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.