This e-learning course explores the important topic of Psychological Safety in the workplace and how it can help ensure quality improvements and a culture of transparency and security.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost-effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us, and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Psychological Safety E-Learning Course
Develop High Performing Teams that feel safe to speak up
Creating an environment where employees feel engaged and safe at work will help improve results and develop high performing teams. It’s about allowing employees the opportunity to speak up with concerns, questions, ideas and mistakes without the fear of being ridiculed or punished.
This Psychological Safety e-learning course sets out to provide your learners with all the skills and knowledge they need to effectively implement workplace practices that will help ensure employees feel safe at work. The key aim is to ensure those employees are able to communicate in a way that supports the organisation and creates a positive working environment where everybody is working towards a common goal.
This course is mainly aimed at the leaders in your organisation that have some responsibility for effective communication throughout the business and the setting of standards for all. This could be…
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
It’s an online e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site.
- Containing four interactive modules
- Includes relevant tips and resources
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes, interactions and videos
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, this course will help improve the psychological safety of your workplace, creating high performing teams that are comfortable to speak their mind with the aim of improving employee performance and meeting the goals of the business. With this e-learning course:
- Learn about psychological safety and its impact on the performance of organisations and the teams within them
- Understand how creating a culture of open communication leads to performance improvements and happier employees
- Learn not to fear mistakes and failures
- Identify the key actions leaders in your organisation should take to help improve psychological safety and drive performance
- Explore real life examples that help bring the learning to life.
- Identify what psychological safety is
- Explore the origins of psychological safety and its importance today
- Understand reasons why people don’t speak up
- Review examples of what psychological safety is not.
- Explain what speaking truth to power means
- Establish how to eliminate speaking truth to power as a barrier
- Review examples of leaders’ misconceptions about themselves
- Understand the importance of listening up
- Recognise the role of failure in a psychologically safe environment.
- Establish the importance leadership plays in creating a psychologically safe workplace
- Explore how psychologically safe their workplace is
- List areas for improvement to make their workplace psychologically safer
- Define the three key steps to developing a psychologically safe workplace:
- Setting the stage
- Inviting participation
- Responding productively.
- Review examples of important actions leaders can take when making their workplace psychologically safe.
- Investigate real life examples of businesses which have employed psychological safety and the benefits they have seen from it
- List key features of a psychologically safe workplace.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.