Don’t have time to deliver a full days training or wider programme? These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy trainer or line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Although the design of these materials deviates slightly from our usual style, the content is presented in such a way that anyone can deliver the training sessions. The training materials are clear, precise and to the point. They also include a special handout for participants to take away key information.
As usual, they are presented in Word and PowerPoint format, so they can be fully altered and edited to suit your individual needs.
Training course contents:
Each pack contains: Session Notes, Handout and Slides.
All the training materials necessary to run your own, ‘Quick Thinking’ 1 hour training session:
We have all found ourselves in situations where we have been put on the spot by an unexpected question. This can happen in many situations such as job interviews, business meetings, conversations with customers or perhaps during a chance meeting with your boss or a work colleague.
Often the questioner just wants some simple information an opinion or some help with a problem. They usually want a clear and accurate answer. They also want to feel confident in the answer that you give. It is also mostly true that they will want an answer that is short and to the point.
If you are dealing with a customer your answer could make or break a sale. During an interview it could make a difference to your chances of landing a job you really want. There are also countless other situations where the answer that you give and the way in which you answer is important.
This means that being able to think quickly and give good answers in a cool, calm and collected way is an important skill. You may have noticed that some people seem to be very good at this and you might feel a little envious of them. The good news is that, this ability to think on the spot is a skill that anybody can learn. The key content of this one hour session is:
1. The process – a four stage approach.
2. A choice of seven different themes that participants can use to structure and focus their answer to almost any question.
3. An approach to giving effective answers that are short and to the point.
4. The session includes an activity that enables the trainer to demonstrate the techniques covered in the session.
5. There is also an activity that enables participants to practice the techniques covered.
At this end of this 1 hour, ‘Quick Thinking’ training session your participants will be able to:
- Deal with unexpected questions, quickly and effectively
- Use a four stage approach to answering unexpected questions
- Answer questions using one of seven highly effective themes to ensure that your answers always have a clear focus