Recruitment is a key part of the success of any organisation and being able to attract and retain talent can help save money and improve business performance. This Recruitment Skills E-Learning course will give your learners all the practical skills they need on the topic.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Attract and retain the best talent for your organisation
Attracting the right talent to your organisation is a crucial element for any organisation. Whether the recruiters work in human resources, as a recruitment consultant or as a hiring manager, being able to effectively recruit will not only save the organisation money, but also help drive business performance.
Everyone involved in recruitment needs to understand the legal requirements they must adhere to when hiring employees, as well as considering the importance of avoiding discrimination and their own bias. This begins with the development of an effective job description and advert, right through to the selection of potential interview candidates, the interview process and selecting the right candidate for the role.
This recruitment skills e-learning course sets out to provide your learners with all the skills and knowledge they need to effectively recruit the correct talent for your organisation as well as providing a key set of tools that they can transfer to the workplace.
It’s important that everyone involved in the hiring process is aware of what is expected of them during the recruitment process. Therefore, this e-learning course is suitable for a wide array of learners. That may include:
- HR Managers
- HR Administrators
- Hiring Managers
- Recruitment Consultants
- Team leaders
To put it simply, developing recruitment skills is absolutely critical for everyone involved in the hiring process. With this course:
- Review case studies to understand the importance of a positive approach to recruitment
- Understand the challenges faced when recruiting and how to avoid making errors
- Review the law surrounding recruitment practices
- Know how to ensure your unconscious bias and personal actions do not affect your decision making process, or worse, cause a claim of discrimination
- Understand how to develop a job description and place a job advert that works
- Explore tips and techniques for selecting and inviting candidates for interview
- Know how to carry out an effective interview and establish what is required after interview
It’s an online e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site.
- Containing six interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes and interactions
- Get downloadable factsheets and templates
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
- Explore the three main criteria for a recruitment campaign
- Understand the legal requirements with respect to hiring and the protected characteristics
- Review the basic steps in the recruitment process.
- Understand how the law protects people with certain characteristics
- Describe three way discrimination can take place
- Explore how unconscious bias works
- Review an example of how unconscious bias could affect the recruitment process
- Examine some examples of what can be done to counter unconscious bias.
- Establish the purpose of a job description
- Review what a job description should contain
- Identify how a job description relates to a job ad and interview notes
- Explore what should be considered when placing a job ad.
- Identify an efficient process for shortlisting candidates
- Review clues which show a candidate is serious about their application
- Explore essential information which should be communicated to applicants attending an interview.
- Identify a number of interview formats available
- Review the different question types used in interviews
- Understand why they would need to check a candidate’s right to work status
- Explore why interview notes are important
- Identify one method for collecting objective information about candidates
- Review examples of the sorts of items that should be on an interview checklist.
- Compose a job offer letter which contains all the necessary information
- Identify potential discriminatory comments in a letter of rejection
- How to avoid writing comments in a letter of rejection which could be misleading
- Establish why many of the documents used during the recruitment process must be disposed of properly.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
These e-learning course materials are not editable. However, they are ‘white-label’ with no logos or labelling. This allows you to place your own logos or content on the page that the e-learning is embedded on. We can also edit, alter, add logos and make changes for a small fee.
If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Contact us for more information.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Contact us for more information.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.