Don’t have time to deliver a full days training or wider programme? These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy trainer or line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Although the design of these materials deviates slightly from our usual style, the content is presented in such a way that anyone can deliver the training sessions. The training materials are clear, precise and to the point. They also include a special handout for participants to take away key information.
As usual, they are presented in Word and PowerPoint format, so they can be fully altered and edited to suit your individual needs.
Training course contents:
Each pack contains: Session Notes, Handout and Slides.
All the training materials necessary to run your own, ‘RIDDOR 2013 Changes’ 1 hour training session:
RIDDOR is the law that requires employers, and other people who are in control of work premises, to report and keep records of specific incidents.
These training course materials aim to help employers and others with reporting duties under RIDDOR, to comply with RIDDOR and to understand the October 2013 changes.
These ‘RIDDOR 2013 Changes’ training course materials cover the following key areas:
1. Understand the importance of the changes to the new 2013 regulations
2. Recognise the impact that these new changes will have on your current reporting process
3. Describe the changes your reporting process will need to take to ensure you are compliant with the new regulations
4. Identify key actions to ensure you fully comply with these changes
At this end of this 1 hour, ‘RIDDOR 2013 Changes’ training session your participants will be able to:
- Specify the key changes to the RIDDOR regulations 2013.
- Recognise the impact of these changes to your organisations reporting process
- Identify the actions you need to take to ensure you fully comply with these changes