These Risk Assessment e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Risk assessment is a key component in the implementation of health and safety in the workplace. It helps set the workplace standards required and ensures potential health and safety risks are minimised or removed. In this risk assessment e-learning course your learners will understand the full procedures required for carrying out an effective risk assessment. This will include; identifying the hazards, consulting the stakeholders, writing a risk assessment and communicating the findings with the relevant workers.
- Essential health and safety training for people in H&S roles
- Can be used as part of a wider health and safety programme
- Generalist e-learning course for all managers
- Perfect for employee induction processes
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Includes five learning modules
- Interactive and engaging content
- Blending text, graphics and images
- Includes downloadable risk assessment form
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
With this ‘Risk Assessment’ E-Learning course your learners will:
- Describing the importance of risk assessments and the legal requirements
- Identifying the difference between a risk and a hazard
- Exploring different types of hazards
- Understanding a risk matrix
- Explaining the hierarchy of control measures
- Working with a risk assessment form
- Establishing how to identify hazards
- Understanding how different types of workers might be affected
- Answering some of the most common questions around risk assessments
- Exploring a case study that helps embed learning and provides real-life examples
- Understand how risk assessment plays a part in protecting people from harm and suffering
- Identify who is responsible for risk assessment and its legal requirement
- Describe who can carry out a risk assessment.
- Understand the difference between hazard and risk
- Explore different types of hazards
- Establish how a risk matrix works
- Describe the hierarchy of control measures
- Explain what qualities a person carrying out a risk assessment must have.
- Understand the purpose and content of a risk assessment form
- Reviewing examples of how someone could look for less obvious hazards in a workplace
- Identify who should be considered when looking at potential harm
- Explore what ‘suitable and sufficient’ means in terms of a risk assessment.
- When a risk assessment should be reviewed
- How long risk assessment records need to be kept
- Whether a risk assessment needs to be signed
- Whether a risk assessment is a legal requirement.
In this module the user will follow the risk assessment process that one person went through when carrying out a risk assessment for a small cleaning firm. This helps cement the learning and give the learner some real-life examples of the risk assessment process in practice.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Having just completed the course I wanted to just say how worthwhile I thought it was.
Although fundamentally common sense it does make you think in more detail how risk assessment works within your own company and where you could improve. – Chris I, ABYA, UK.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.