E-Learning Course Content:
This Risk Assessment e-learning course aims to support people who need to implement Health and Safety risk assessments within their organisation. It highlights how and why these should be carried out and provides practical tools for doing so.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Risk assessment is a key component in the implementation of health and safety in the workplace. It helps set the workplace standards required and ensures potential health and safety risks are minimised or removed. In this risk assessment e-learning course your learners will understand the full procedures required for carrying out an effective risk assessment. This will include; identifying the hazards, consulting the stakeholders, writing a risk assessment and communicating the findings with the relevant workers.
- Essential health and safety training for people in H&S roles
- Can be used as part of a wider health and safety programme
- Generalist e-learning course for all managers
- Perfect for employee induction processes
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Includes five learning modules
- Interactive and engaging content
- Blending text, graphics and images
- Includes downloadable risk assessment form
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
With this ‘Risk Assessment’ E-Learning course:
- Describing the importance of risk assessments and the legal requirements
- Identifying the difference between a risk and a hazard
- Exploring different types of hazards
- Understanding a risk matrix
- Explaining the hierarchy of control measures
- Working with a risk assessment form
- Establishing how to identify hazards
- Understanding how different types of workers might be affected
- Answering some of the most common questions around risk assessments
- Exploring a case study that helps embed learning and provides real-life examples
- Understand how risk assessment plays a part in protecting people from harm and suffering
- Identify who is responsible for risk assessment and its legal requirement
- Describe who can carry out a risk assessment.
- Understand the difference between hazard and risk
- Explore different types of hazards
- Establish how a risk matrix works
- Describe the hierarchy of control measures
- Explain what qualities a person carrying out a risk assessment must have.
- Understand the purpose and content of a risk assessment form
- Reviewing examples of how someone could look for less obvious hazards in a workplace
- Identify who should be considered when looking at potential harm
- Explore what ‘suitable and sufficient’ means in terms of a risk assessment.
- When a risk assessment should be reviewed
- How long risk assessment records need to be kept
- Whether a risk assessment needs to be signed
- Whether a risk assessment is a legal requirement.
In this module the user will follow the risk assessment process that one person went through when carrying out a risk assessment for a small cleaning firm. This helps cement the learning and give the learner some real-life examples of the risk assessment process in practice.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
Having just completed the course I wanted to just say how worthwhile I thought it was.
Although fundamentally common sense it does make you think in more detail how risk assessment works within your own company and where you could improve. – Chris I, ABYA, UK.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.