Don’t have time to deliver a full days training or wider programme? These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy trainer or line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Although the design of these materials deviates slightly from our usual style, the content is presented in such a way that anyone can deliver the training sessions. The training materials are clear, precise and to the point. They also include a special handout for participants to take away key information.
As usual, they are presented in Word and PowerPoint format, so they can be fully altered and edited to suit your individual needs.
Training course contents:
Each pack contains: Session Notes, Handout and Slides.
All the training materials necessary to run your own, ‘Sales Objection Handling Model’ 1 hour training session:
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
There is one certainty in sales and service and that is that you will receive objections from your customers. If you can learn to handle objections well you have the potential to increase your success in your sales role. This session will look at a simple process that will help most sales people overcome the majority of customer objections.
The key aim of these Sales Objection Handling Model training course materials is to help participants recognise the benefits to them and the business of using a simple objection handling process.
1. Identify the simple objection handling model
- Listen, Repeat, Understand, Respond & Confirm
2. Recognise what type of objections your customers give
- Top 10 listed to work on
3. Identify how to overcome objections by using the model
- Feel, Felt & Found
4. Recognise that objections do not necessarily mean no sale and in fact can be seen as an opportunity
- Objections, if handled effectively, lead to a customer commitment and a step closer to the all-important sale
At this end of this 1 hour, ‘Sales Objection Handling Model’ training course your participants will be able to:
- Identify the key elements of this objection handling process
- Distinguish the 5 key steps of the objection handling process
- Recognise the benefits of using this approach for both yourself and your business