E-Learning Course Content:
This highly interactive and engaging e-learning course focuses on the topic of Sales Skills.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Improve your selling skills with these simple tools
What makes sales skills important?
The significance of sales skills cannot be underestimated when it comes to the success of any company. The ability of employees to deploy effective sales skills plays a crucial role in helping to ensure that they communicate well and provide a positive service to customers.
It’s unsurprising that a well-trained workforce leads to increased sales. Employees who have received thorough training are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to effectively serve customers and handle various situations, ultimately increasing the likelihood of achieving positive outcomes.
Moreover, a slick sales process contributes to improved customer retention. When customers are satisfied with the products or services of a company and perceive the organisation as reliable, they are more likely to become repeat customers. Additionally, they may share their positive experiences, enhancing the company’s reputation and attracting new clients.
This e-learning course aims to provide the tools required to increase the learner’s confidence and expertise, to navigate the sales process with finesse, connect with customers on a deeper level, and ultimately close deals that drive your organisation towards continued success.
Although predominantly aimed at salespeople, this course would suit many employees, as sales plays a part in many roles. This may include:
- Business Development Managers
- Telesales Workers
- Retail Workers
- Marketing People
- Team Leaders
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing one interactive module
- Includes sensible hints and tips for success
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes and interactions
- Regular on-going practice as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, this course is aimed at helping to improve the learner’s selling skills. With this e-learning course:
- Understand the importance of sales skills
- Explain some of the psychological concepts behind sales skills and why people buy
- Adopt a mindset that focuses on the buyer’s needs
- Use solution selling to position a sale towards the issue a customer is having
- Apply specific sales skills, tools and techniques to gain results
- Understand the significance and practical implications of sales
- Identify why sales skills are important and the impact they have on customer retention, trustworthiness, reputation and gaining new clients
- Examine the psychological aspects of sales, how people think and why they act in certain ways
- Establish the ‘buyer persona’ to help you become more familiar with potential customers
- Use social selling to focus on your customers needs and how your product or service helps them solve a problem
- Identify where you can add value to the sales process and what the benefit is to the customer
- Explore a range of sales techniques, tips and tools to help improve your sales process and get results. These include…
- Knowing your service
- Effective communication
- Common does and don’ts
- Active listening
- Handling objections
- Gaining trust
- Maintaining post-sale relationships
- Complete knowledge checks and case studies throughout to help embed learning
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.