This e-learning course focuses on helping people work with the framework of Scrum, increasing effectiveness as a team and managing complex projects.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost-effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Develop the skills and knowledge required to effectively manage projects and work with others
Scrum – Scrum provides a framework for helping teams work together effectively, address complex issues and work towards well-defined goals. It’s based on the three pillars of transparency, inspection, and adaptation and the idea that knowledge comes from experience and making decisions based on what is known. Put simply, Scrum is an effective way to manage projects and develop solutions.
This Scrum e-learning course sets out to provide your learners with all the skills and knowledge they need to effectively develop, deliver and sustain complex project processes.
Although predominantly aimed at leaders and managers, this course could suit people in a variety of roles. This may include:
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Project Leads
- Shift Leaders
- Team Workers
- Project Members
It’s an online e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site.
- Containing one interactive module
- Includes a workbook with personal actions and activities
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes, interactions and videos
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, many are using the framework of Scrum to help ensure their projects go to plan and are effective. With this e-learning course:
- Build the skills required to effectively work within the Scrum framework
- Understand the different roles in the Scrum process and how to implement them
- Explore Scrum processes and how to apply them to projects
- Establish how and why Scrum came about
- Discover the problems of the waterfall approach
- Explore the basis for Scrum and how that relates to the three pillars of Scrum
- Recognise the core values of Scrum
- Determine the three roles in Scrum
- Examine the Sprint process – including the Product Backlog, the Sprint Planning meeting, the Sprint Backlog, the Daily Scrums, the Sprint Review and the Sprint Retrospective
- Identify the key features of a Development Team.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners.
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.