E-Learning Course Content:
This e-learning course focuses on helping people work with the framework of Scrum, increasing effectiveness as a team and managing complex projects.
The e-learning can be provided as SCORM files, or on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Develop the skills and knowledge required to effectively manage projects and work with others
Scrum – Scrum provides a framework for helping teams work together effectively, address complex issues and work towards well-defined goals. It’s based on the three pillars of transparency, inspection, and adaptation and the idea that knowledge comes from experience and making decisions based on what is known. Put simply, Scrum is an effective way to manage projects and develop solutions.
This Scrum e-learning course sets out to provide your learners with all the skills and knowledge they need to effectively develop, deliver and sustain complex project processes.
Although predominantly aimed at leaders and managers, this course could suit people in a variety of roles. This may include:
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Project Leads
- Shift Leaders
- Team Workers
- Project Members
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing one interactive module
- Includes a workbook with personal actions and activities
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes, interactions and videos
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, many are using the framework of Scrum to help ensure their projects go to plan and are effective. With this e-learning course:
- Build the skills required to effectively work within the Scrum framework
- Understand the different roles in the Scrum process and how to implement them
- Explore Scrum processes and how to apply them to projects
- Establish how and why Scrum came about
- Discover the problems of the waterfall approach
- Explore the basis for Scrum and how that relates to the three pillars of Scrum
- Recognise the core values of Scrum
- Determine the three roles in Scrum
- Examine the Sprint process – including the Product Backlog, the Sprint Planning meeting, the Sprint Backlog, the Daily Scrums, the Sprint Review and the Sprint Retrospective
- Identify the key features of a Development Team.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners.
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We have a variety of options for payment of this e-learning course. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements.
If you are unsure of your e-learning requirements, you can also visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.
‘Off-the-Shelf’ Price – £2,000+vat