Don’t have time to deliver a full days training or wider programme? These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy trainer or line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Although the design of these materials deviates slightly from our usual style, the content is presented in such a way that anyone can deliver the training sessions. The training materials are clear, precise and to the point. They also include a special handout for participants to take away key information.
As usual, they are presented in Word and PowerPoint format, so they can be fully altered and edited to suit your individual needs.
Training course contents:
Each pack contains: Session Notes, Handout and Slides.
All the training materials necessary to run your own, ‘Selling Skills Model’ 1 hour training session:
Conversational selling is a means of finding out what products and services may be of interest to customers by engaging with them in a two way discussion. Your participants need to be able to engage with their customers to help fulfil their needs and closes sales in order to grow business.
The main aim of these course materials is to help your participants recognise the benefits to them and their customers of using a simple sales process.
1. Identify the simple sales model
2. Recognise how to connect with your customers
- Positive first impression, friendly
3. Identify how to enquire about your customers need
- Open and closed questions
4. Explain how to engage with your customer about your products and services
- Features, Advantages and Benefits
5. Recognise the buying signals and how to close the sale
- Actively asking for the sale!
At this end of this 1 hour, ‘Selling Skills Model’ training session your participants will be able to:
- Identify the key elements to this simple selling skills process
- Distinguish the 4 key steps of the selling skills process
- Recognise the benefits of using this approach for both yourself and your customers