Don’t have time to deliver a full days training or wider programme? These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy trainer or line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Although the design of these materials deviates slightly from our usual style, the content is presented in such a way that anyone can deliver the training sessions. The training materials are clear, precise and to the point. They also include a special handout for participants to take away key information.
As usual, they are presented in Word and PowerPoint format, so they can be fully altered and edited to suit your individual needs.
Training course contents:
Each pack contains: Session Notes, Handout and Slides.
All the training materials necessary to run your own, ‘Setting SMART Objectives’ 1 hour training session:
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
Performance management is a shared responsibility; in this one hour Setting SMART Objectives training session we look at how to set SMART Objectives that will help grow the individual and the organisation.
The key aim of the course is to explore how to set SMART Objectives that will help develop the individual and align their goals with those of the organisation.
1. Business objectives aligned to individual objectives
- Organisation goals – Team goals – Individual goals
2. Recognising what SMART stand for
- Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timely
3. Identifying how to set a SMART objectives
- I will increase xxx by x% within 3 months
4. Regular health checks (121’s) to assess individual’s performance
- Review against objectives
- What going well, what isn’t
- Organisation and Team progress etc.
At this end of this 1 hour, ‘Setting SMART Objectives’ training course your participants will be able to:
- State the importance of the alignment of objectives
- Identify what SMART stands for
- Explain how to set SMART Objectives
- Recognise the importance of regular 121’s and reviews