This free energiser is a very quick, but very effective warm up that will wake up your audience and bring them back into learning mode.
Training course contents:
A set of instructions for free training energiser, ‘Shake Down’ can be downloaded from the link at the bottom of this page.
This energiser is a very quick, but very effective warm up that will wake up your audience and bring them back into learning mode.
This is a countdown energiser and works very quickly. As trainer, you should lead this energiser from the front of the room.
1. Explain to participants that you will be asking them to do a shake countdown. This countdown starts at six and then decreases to one.
2. Start the countdown with six shakes of the right hand (with hand in air), then six shakes of the left hand (with hand in air). Then six shakes of the right foot, followed by six shakes of the left foot.
3. Next, go back to the right hand and do five shakes, followed by five of the left hand then five of the right foot etc.
4. Continue the countdown until you reach one shake of each.
5. As you can imagine, the actions get quicker with this energiser as the number decreases and it really wakes people up.
This training energiser wakes people up.
Sign up to receive notification of our future free training updates and a chance to win a set of training materials!