This energiser provides participants with an opportunity to review their learning, thoughts and/or feelings on a given topic in a relaxed and creative way.
A set of instructions for the energiser, ‘Short Story’ can be downloaded for free from the link at the bottom of this page, or you can follow the notes below.
Newspapers, magazines, glue, sticky tape, flipchart paper and pens.
Participants are placed into groups and each group is provided with several newspapers and magazines.
Their task is to create a story using cut out words from the newspapers. The story should reflect the topic they have been given. It can be topical, amusing or descriptive.
- Review of learning from a training course
- Current feelings about how their team is progressing
- Thoughts on how the organisation or their department is progressing currently
- Feelings on changes within the organisation
- Ideas on improvements within the team or organisation
This energiser provides participants with the opportunity to explore their thoughts and feelings in a relaxed and fun way.
Sign up to receive notification of our future free training updates and a chance to win a set of training materials!