These Slips and Trips at Work e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
Need an LMS? We can provide this for you.
E-Learning Course Content:
What’s the course about?
Slips and trips are the most common cause of workplace injury. Fortunately, most are minor and don’t result in serious injury. But many do cause serious problems for the victim. And each year a large number of people suffer life-changing injuries.
The good news? Preventing slips and trips is relatively easy by applying a range of sensible measure that control the risk. This short e-learning course will give you the fundamental knowledge you need to keep yourself and others safe at work.
Who is it for?
Slip and trip accidents can happen in any workplace, so this course is suitable for all employees and employers.
What does the course look like?
- It’s an online e-learning short course
- Containing three interactive module
- Blending text, graphics, images and audio
- Get downloadable factsheets and transcripts
- On-going testing as you progress with a final assessment
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
Module 1 – Introduction
- Understand how common slipping and tripping accidents are
- Learn about your health and safety responsibilities
- Learn the 6 main causes of slips at work
Module 2 – Preventing slip and trip accidents
- Learn the steps you should take to prevent slip injuries
- Know more about the controls that should be in place
- Use the Trip Potential Triangle to prevent accidents.
Module 3 – Interviews with slip and trip victims
- Hear case case studies that illustrate how easily accidents can happen and how serious the consequences can be.
Module 4 – Assessment
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring.
Why buy this e-learning pack?
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
The reasons to create a safe working environment where Slips and Trips at Work is uppermost in people’s mind are self-evident. This course will help bring the important topic of Slips and Trips at Work to the forefront of your learner’s mind. In this course:
- Learn practical ways to keep safe at work
- Be better able to report slip and trip hazards to employers
- Learn how an apparently minor fall can be very serious
Compared to a traditional classroom-based session, you will save a huge sum of money with our e-learning course.
Accredited e-learning with certificate
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
The technical bit
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
These e-learning course materials are not editable. However, they are ‘white-label’ with no logos or labelling. This allows you to place your own logos or content on the page that the e-learning is embedded on. We can also edit, alter, add logos and make changes for a small fee.