These Slips and Trips at Work e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Slips and trips are the most common cause of workplace injury. Fortunately, most are minor and don’t result in serious injury. But many do cause serious problems for the victim. And each year a large number of people suffer life-changing injuries.
The good news? Preventing slips and trips is relatively easy by applying a range of sensible measure that control the risk. This short e-learning course will give you the fundamental knowledge you need to keep yourself and others safe at work.
Slip and trip accidents can happen in any workplace, so this course is suitable for all employees and employers.
- It’s an online e-learning short course
- Containing three interactive module
- Blending text, graphics, images and audio
- Get downloadable factsheets and transcripts
- On-going testing as you progress with a final assessment
The reasons to create a safe working environment where Slips and Trips at Work is uppermost in people’s mind are self-evident. This course will help bring the important topic of Slips and Trips at Work to the forefront of your learner’s mind. In this course:
- Learn practical ways to keep safe at work
- Be better able to report slip and trip hazards to employers
- Learn how an apparently minor fall can be very serious
Compared to a traditional classroom-based session, you will save a huge sum of money with our e-learning course.
- Understand how common slipping and tripping accidents are
- Learn about your health and safety responsibilities
- Learn the 6 main causes of slips at work
- Learn the steps you should take to prevent slip injuries
- Know more about the controls that should be in place
- Use the Trip Potential Triangle to prevent accidents.
- Hear case case studies that illustrate how easily accidents can happen and how serious the consequences can be.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £250 – £500.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.