These setting SMART objectives e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Setting objectives is a vital skill for any leader, whether in charge of a small team or a huge company. And on a more personal level, setting objectives will help you achieve everything you want to in life.
The problem is many people make their objectives too vague or unrealistic. And they don’t properly measure success. This course will solve that problem. Users will learn how to set SMART objectives that keep them and their team laser focused on the most important things, so they can both grow and improve.
This course is designed for all roles in a company and will help anyone who wants to improve the performance of themselves or others:
- Team leaders
- Ambitious people
- It’s an e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- One interactive module
- Blending text, graphics and images
- Includes downloadable worksheets
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited course – CPD Verification Service
If you know where you’re going, you’re more likely to get there. This course gives your learners the solid foundation they need to start setting SMART objectives:
- They’ll learn a clear framework for assessing and writing objectives
- They’ll gain a clearer direction in their work and career
- They’ll gain a method with which to measure success
- They’ll begin to think about success in a more methodical way
- They’ll be able to make teams and companies more productive
- They’ll be better able to address poor performance
- They’ll be more likely to achieve their life and career goals
- Who is responsible for setting objectives?
- What exactly is a SMART objective (and why are they so useful)?
- What’s a ‘development objective’ and why should you have one?
- Learn the importance of monitoring progress
- Get a downloadable template for better one-to-one meetings.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.