E-Learning Course Content:
This setting SMART objectives e-learning course is aimed at people that want to develop their skills in using this simple tool that has lots of uses.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Setting objectives is a vital skill for any leader, whether in charge of a small team or a huge company. And on a more personal level, setting objectives will help you achieve everything you want to in life.
The problem is many people make their objectives too vague or unrealistic. And they don’t properly measure success. This course will solve that problem. Users will learn how to set SMART objectives that keep them and their team laser focused on the most important things, so they can both grow and improve.
This course is designed for all roles in a company and will help anyone who wants to improve the performance of themselves or others:
- Team leaders
- Ambitious people
- It’s an online e-learning course
- One interactive module
- Blending text, graphics and images
- Includes downloadable worksheets
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited course – CPD Verification Service
If you know where you’re going, you’re more likely to get there. This course gives learners the solid foundation they need to start setting SMART objectives:
- Learn a clear framework for assessing and writing objectives
- Gain a clearer direction in work and career
- Follow a method with which to measure success
- Begin to think about success in a more methodical way
- Make teams and companies more productive
- Be better able to address poor performance
- Become more likely to achieve life and career goals
- Who is responsible for setting objectives?
- What exactly is a SMART objective (and why are they so useful)?
- What’s a ‘development objective’ and why should you have one?
- Learn the importance of monitoring progress
- Get a downloadable template for better one-to-one meetings.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.