E-Learning Course Content:
This highly interactive and engaging e-learning course focuses on the topic of Social Media Marketing. The main aim of this course is to help ensure learners have the skills necessary to be successful with social media marketing, whether that is for their own personal brand, or for the performance of their business.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Social Media Marketing E-Learning Course
“Social media will help you build up loyalty of your current customers to the point that they will willingly, and for free, tell others about you.” – Bonnie Sainsbury
Social media platforms have become essential tools for businesses and individuals alike to connect with their audience, share their message, and build their brand. With over 4.8 billion active social media users worldwide, these platforms provide unprecedented opportunities to reach and engage with target customers.
Consequently, it is important that all of us can present ourselves in a positive light, optimise our social media profile, provide engaging content, target the right audience, and measure our success.
Whether learners need to better promote themselves, or their business. This e-learning course provides practical tips on how to develop an effective social media strategy. With all the information required to succeed with social media marketing.
This e-learning course is suitable for anyone that interacts with social media, whether they are promoting themselves or their business. This may include:
- Team leaders
- Marketing managers
- Marketing employees
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing four interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics, videos, and case studies
- Get useful information for practical application at work
- Regular on-going testing as you progress with a final assessment
To put it simply, social media marketing skills have become a critical factor in the success of any person or business. With this course:
- Understand what a ‘digital footprint’ is and how to optimise their online profile
- Identify how to implement a strategy and build a social media network
- Explore different techniques for creating effective content
- Spot opportunities to market via social media
- Understand your image and how to adapt it for different platforms and networks
- Establish the importance of adapting and promoting your content
- Understand the importance of collaboration on social media
- Identify what a digital footprint is
- Establish what a social media profile should contain
- Explain how to optimise profiles for searches
- Understand the difference between a username and a handle
- Review examples of how to create an effective handle if the one you want has been taken.
- Explore the three main parts of making a social media strategy
- Determine how to choose the best networks for their purpose
- Clarify how to create an effective connection request
- Define why engagement with social media is important.
- Establish what content marketing is
- Explore how to find gaps in the market
- Understand what ‘beneficial purpose’ means
- List the E-A-T requirements
- Review how to use hashtags effectively
- Analyse examples of why images need to be adjusted for different platforms
- Determine why closed captions are important on videos
- Review examples of YMYL content and what should be avoided.
- Identify the importance of promoting content
- Review examples of the different channels you can promote content through
- Understand why you need to adapt content when cross posting
- Establish why it’s important to collaborate and share with others
- Describe what a brand ambassador is and give examples of the different types.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.