These Social Networking e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Please Note: This course is part of our Information Security Suite E-Learning Programme – If you have purchased that e-learning course, it is already included.
E-Learning Course Content:
Samples of images from the course
Please click on image for larger view…
A social network is a website that brings people together to talk, share ideas and interests and make new friends. Typically, they do this through sharing written posts, images and videos. Some of the best known social networks are: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
There are more than 3 billion active social network users worldwide and Facebook is said to have 2.19 billion monthly active users.
Because there is a ‘social’ element to social media, users will often trust posts from people inside their network, even though they don’t really know them. Hackers exploit this, which means that social media is a fertile area for cyber crime.
This e-learning course aims to raise the awareness of this important topic with your employees and help ensure they know how to remain safe when using social media. There is also a focus on ensuring employees don’t post information socially that they might later regret.
This e-learning would be a great addition to Induction processes and where you need to provide policy understanding and sign-off throughout the business.
This e-learning course is aimed at all employees and gives a general overview of the key requirements of the safe use of social networking sites. Therefore, it is excellent training for:
- All employees
- Team leaders
It’s an online e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- Includes one learning module
- Interactive and engaging content
- Blending text, graphics and images
- Regular testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
This e-learning course will help your learners consider how they use social media. With this course:
- Using social media sites safely and in a way that ensures both your data and that of your organisation is protected
- Name common social networking sites
- Explore ways that cybercriminals use social network sites to gain information and spread malware
- Review steps that can be taken to use social media safely
- Understand why a social media policy is important.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.