E-Learning Course Content:
This Social Networking e-learning course covers basic aspects of using social media and the importance of doing so safely and with consideration.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Samples of images from the course
Please click on image for larger view…
A social network is a website that brings people together to talk, share ideas and interests and make new friends. Typically, they do this through sharing written posts, images and videos. Some of the best known social networks are: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
There are more than 3 billion active social network users worldwide and Facebook is said to have 2.19 billion monthly active users.
Because there is a ‘social’ element to social media, users will often trust posts from people inside their network, even though they don’t really know them. Hackers exploit this, which means that social media is a fertile area for cyber crime.
This e-learning course aims to raise the awareness of this important topic with your employees and help ensure they know how to remain safe when using social media. There is also a focus on ensuring employees don’t post information socially that they might later regret.
This e-learning would be a great addition to Induction processes and where you need to provide policy understanding and sign-off throughout the business.
This e-learning course is aimed at all employees and gives a general overview of the key requirements of the safe use of social networking sites. Therefore, it is excellent training for:
- All employees
- Team leaders
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Includes one learning module
- Interactive and engaging content
- Blending text, graphics and images
- Regular testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
This e-learning course will help your learners consider how they use social media. With this course:
- Using social media sites safely and in a way that ensures both your data and that of your organisation is protected
- Name common social networking sites
- Explore ways that cybercriminals use social network sites to gain information and spread malware
- Review steps that can be taken to use social media safely
- Understand why a social media policy is important.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.