Anyone in a leadership role or heading up a project that has to engage, persuade and influence others would benefit from these training course materials on Stakeholder Management.
Training course contents:
Leaders that engage and persuade: Stakeholder Management Training Course Materials
A stakeholder can be defined, in simple terms, as any person or organisation whose behaviour or actions will have an impact on a result.
These training course materials aim to help your participants identify their stakeholders; learn how to establish behavioural styles, understand the relationship between the style and their own and use this knowledge to build a strong working partnership that gets results.
By following a logical progression, through identification of stakeholders; initial contact; mapping of aims and ongoing planning, increased positive results can be achieved.
The early identification of the key influencers will ensure that projects are well managed from the start. Communication can be effectively tailored to the right people so as to guarantee an easier flow of information and quicker decision making. In the longer term, projects will require less micro-management as all involved will have a clear understanding of progress and goals.
Why use training materials created by Trainer Bubble?
- When you’re busy or under pressure at work, you save time and stress by using our ready-made professional training materials.
- Our materials come with no restrictions: you can edit content, add your company branding and use as many times as you wish.
- Whether you’re an experienced trainer or nervous first-timer, our training materials give you everything you need to deliver a confident and successful training session: powerpoint slides, workbooks, session plans, activities/exercises and detailed trainer notes.
- There is no need to wait for delivery. You’ll receive the full course pack in your inbox instantly.
- With a mix of practical exercises and trainer led material, your attendees will remain engaged throughout, while you take credit for a professional and effective training course.
- And when budgets are tight but you still need results, Trainer Bubble courses are great value for money. Train a whole team or even a whole company for much less than the cost of sending a single participant on a standard training course.
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
The main content of the training course materials…
Using proven techniques and methods, this stakeholder management training course will teach a full process for the best possible management of key Stakeholders:
To get the best out of stakeholders it must be fully understood how they will fit into a project. Stakeholder analysis is a method of breaking down the full picture so as to identify and understand the key players.
Understanding Stakeholder Behaviour Styles
Once Stakeholders have been identified, and prioritised, we need to look at how our own behavioural style interacts with theirs. What style are you?
Identifying Stakeholder Needs
Once stakeholders have been identified and we have examined how behavioural styles interact, the next step is to look at how to work best with each one.
Securing Stakeholder Agreement
Once initial meetings have taken place, and ideas have been discussed, a progression plan can be created. The vital point of any on-going plan is to gain the agreement of all key Stakeholders, without which the project stalls.
On-going Stakeholder Management
The long-term success of your project will be reliant on the long-term contentment and involvement of your stakeholders
At the end of this stakeholder management training course, your participants will be able to:
- Identify their style of stakeholder management along with the needs of their customer.
- Recognise ways of securing stakeholder agreement.
- Distinguish the 6 different persuasion styles.
- State various methods to build an on-going relationship.
Leave with a detailed understanding of each of the subjects covered along with a development action plan.