E-Learning Course Content:
This highly interactive and engaging e-learning course focuses on the topic of Strategic Thinking.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Analyse and plan to achieve your goals
The ability to think strategically is a critical skill for success in the modern business world. Strategic thinking involves recognising the wider picture, identifying trends and understanding the competitive landscape, to see where the business needs to go and lead it into the future.
This e-learning course aims to provide learners with the skills and knowledge to help develop their understanding of the key concepts and frameworks for strategic thinking in order to apply them to real-world scenarios.
Although predominantly aimed at the leaders in your business, this course would suit anybody that may be involved in strategic thinking and planning. This may include:
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing one interactive module
- Includes ‘Want to try it?’ downloads
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes, interactions and videos
- Regular on-going practice as you progressA full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, this course is aimed at helping organisational leaders analyse information, solve complex problems and plan for the future. With this e-learning course:
- Define the wider issues that face an organisation
- Use tools and models to analyse and plan strategy
- Establish strategic objectives with analysis models
- Apply lateral thinking to different situations
- Construct a clear strategic plan
- Understand what is meant by strategic thinking and how it works
- Identify why strategic thinking is an important tool for leaders
- Apply skills and techniques from strategy experts
- Use specific tools to assist the development of a strategy
- Strategy pyramid – to see the wider picture
- The Golden Circle – to help you get to the ‘why’ of the problem
- SMART – to structure your objectives
- KPQ’s – to help ask the key performance questions
- PESTLE – to analyse external factors that affect your organisation
- SWOT – to review internal and external factors
- Establish what good looks like
- Use downloadable tools to try out your skills and develop your technique
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.