Virtual Training Materials – These materials have been adapted from the corresponding classroom course materials that you will also find on our website. However, we have changed the structure and content so that it better suits delivery in a virtual environment such as a video conference call, which helps with training of remote workers. This means no major alteration to the content, but the structure and method of delivery will have altered.
These ‘Strategic Thinking’ virtual training course materials have been developed for managers that need to have a better understanding of strategy within their organisation. This may be from the perspective of appreciating the strategy of the business or recognising how to think more strategically themselves.
Strategy has become an important component for the modern manager to acknowledge and these virtual training course materials will help support your participants in learning this critical skill.
Training course contents:
Strategic thinking is the ability to see the total enterprise, to spot the trends and understand the competitive landscape, to see where the business needs to go and to lead it into the future.
These virtual training course materials will give you the tools to develop the strategic thinking skills of your participants. They will allow you to explore the process of developing a strategy and then on to the process of implementing these ideas. Your participants will learn the language used around strategy and how it can be applied to modern businesses.
Why is running this strategic thinking virtual training course a good idea?
Well, just imagine if your participants were better able to:
- Create a focus point through a clear strategic vision
- Develop strategic aims that are aligned to organisational goals and employee objectives
- Learn to ask challenging questions to critique strategy
- Review current practices and apply strategic thinking to processes
- Look for gaps in strategy using a simple health check
- Specify outcomes and goals with an aligned strategy
Ultimately these virtual training course materials allow you to nurture a management team that is more strategically focused, ensuring all employees have a clear vision and consequently assist the organisation in meeting its business goals.
Why use virtual training materials created by Trainer Bubble?
- When you’re busy or under pressure at work, you save time and stress by using our ready-made professional training materials.
- Our materials come with no restrictions: you can edit content, add your company branding and use as many times as you wish.
- Whether you’re an experienced trainer or nervous first-timer, our training materials give you everything you need to deliver a confident and successful training session: PowerPoint slides, workbooks, session plans, activities/exercises and detailed trainer notes.
- There is no need to wait for delivery. You’ll receive the full course pack in your inbox instantly.
- With a mix of practical exercises and trainer led material, your attendees will remain engaged throughout, while you take credit for a professional and effective training course.
- And when budgets are tight but you still need results, Trainer Bubble courses are great value for money. Train a whole team or even a whole company for much less than the cost of sending a single participant on a standard training course.
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
These Strategic Thinking virtual training course materials will help develop your participants knowledge and understanding of organisational strategy. It will help them to better understand why strategy plays an important part in the performance of a business, how to align strategy to a vision and put in place key measures that help ensure success when implementing organisational procedures and supporting the business through the change.
The main content of the virtual training course materials…
Icebreaker – An activity that helps participants appreciate the part strategy plays in many of our decisions and to establish their personal needs in developing a strategic mindset.
Strategic Thinking – What strategic thinking means and how it affects managers, employees and the organisation.
Strategic Health Check – A review of the current approach to strategy within the business and the effectiveness. Challenging thinking from different perspectives.
The Strategy Pyramid – An exploration of organisational strategy and the wider needs of the business. Reviewing; Vision, Mission, Strategic Objectives, Organisational Activities and Strategic Outcomes.
The Golden Circle – A look at the concept of ‘getting to ‘why?” by Simon Sinek through a video presentation. This investigates thought leadership and the how, what and why of an organisation.
Key Performance Questions – Using ideas from the Advanced Performance Institute. Getting to the route cause of issues through KPQ’s that help ensure there is a focus on the correct strategic elements.
Setting Goals and Objectives -Utilising the information from the KPQ’s to create workplace objectives that are data driven and strategic.
Strategic Formulation – Identification of the key areas for strategic focus: Customer Intimacy, Operational Excellence, or Product Leadership.
Key Performance Indicators – Gaining insights and tracking progress through KPI’s and using data to help lead processes and increase performance. Ensuring the strategic goals are met. These could be; Financial, Operational, Customer Satisfaction, Employee Performance.
Managing Change – Implementing a clear strategic change approach to help ensure success.
Case Study – Providing a practical exercise that aligns with how strategy can be applied to the workplace.
Presentations and Feedback – A chance to demonstrate the skills learnt and review practical application ideas.
As with all Trainer Bubble virtual training course materials, this session is interactive and engaging and contains many activities and exercises that inspire the participants and helps embed their learning.
At the end of this strategic thinking virtual training course, your participants will be able to:
- Identify the purpose of strategy in the strategic hierarchy
- Set a strategy in line with organisational vision and mission
- Set objectives and strategy measurements
- Link corporate strategy to operational activities
- Manage the strategic change process