These Stress at Work e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Every year around half a million people in the UK suffer from cases of work-related stress, depression or anxiety. The UK economy lost nearly 12 million working days last year alone. And stress accounted for 37% of all work related ill health.
So stress is a major health issue, and if you’re suffering from it, you’re not alone. There are many factors that contribute toward stress. And technology has not helped by blurring the lines between the office and your free-time. This short course will help you learn the fundamentals of this important issue and be better able to identify, understand and overcome stress risk factors.
Some professions are more susceptible to work-related stress than others. But stress can happen in any industry and at any age. So we recommend this course to anyone who feels like their work life is starting to get on top of them.
- It’s an online e-learning short course
- Containing three interactive module
- Blending text, graphics and images
- On-going testing as you progress with a final assessment
This course will help bring the important topic of Workplace Stress to the forefront of your learner’s mind. In this course:
- Be better able to spot stress in yourself and others
- Become skilled at analysing and understanding the causes of stress
- Be better able to overcome stress related issues
- Be able to gain control of stress at work to perform better
- And decrease the likelihood of taking time off work
Compared to a traditional classroom-based session, you will save a huge sum of money with our e-learning course.
- What is stress and how does it appear?
- Discover the 6 key risk factors affecting work-related stress
- Learn about the types of jobs most prone to stress
- Understand the link between stress and other health conditions
- Read Luke’s story to see what stress can look like
- Analyse Luke’s stress risk factors and how things could have been different
- Learn how to recognise stress in others
- How to self analyse and identify the cause of your stress
- See how Sandra understood and dealt with her stress
- Learn how to build resilience to stress through other activities.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners including RoSPA Qualifications – Assured logo
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
This is a RoSPA Qualifications – Assured Course
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.