E-Learning Course Content:
This Stress at Work e-learning course is aimed at ensuring learners are made aware of this important topic and how it might affect them, or those around them. It provides practical hints and tips for dealing with stress and advice on helping others who might be experiencing it.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Stress at Work
Every year around half a million people in the UK suffer from cases of work-related stress, depression or anxiety. The UK economy lost nearly 12 million working days last year alone. And stress accounted for 37% of all work related ill health.
So stress is a major health issue, and if you’re suffering from it, you’re not alone. There are many factors that contribute toward stress. And technology has not helped by blurring the lines between the office and your free-time. This course will help you learn the fundamentals of this important issue and be better able to identify, understand and overcome stress risk factors.
Some professions are more susceptible to work-related stress than others. But stress can happen in any industry and at any age. So we recommend this course to anyone who feels like their work life is starting to get on top of them.
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing three interactive module
- Blending text, graphics and images
- On-going testing as you progress with a final assessment
This course will help bring the important topic of Workplace Stress to the forefront of your learner’s mind. In this course:
- Be better able to spot stress in yourself and others
- Become skilled at analysing and understanding the causes of stress
- Be better able to overcome stress related issues
- Be able to gain control of stress at work to perform better
- And decrease the likelihood of taking time off work
Compared to a traditional classroom-based session, you will save a huge sum of money with our e-learning course.
- What is stress and how does it appear?
- Discover the 6 key risk factors affecting work-related stress
- Learn about the types of jobs most prone to stress
- Understand the link between stress and other health conditions
- Read Luke’s story to see what stress can look like
- Analyse Luke’s stress risk factors and how things could have been different
- Learn how to recognise stress in others
- How to self analyse and identify the cause of your stress
- See how Sandra understood and dealt with her stress
- Learn how to build resilience to stress through other activities.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners including RoSPA Qualifications – Assured logo
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
This is a RoSPA Qualifications – Assured Course
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.