Don’t have time to deliver a full days training or wider programme? These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy trainer or line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Although the design of these materials deviates slightly from our usual style, the content is presented in such a way that anyone can deliver the training sessions. The training materials are clear, precise and to the point. They also include a special handout for participants to take away key information.
As usual, they are presented in Word and PowerPoint format, so they can be fully altered and edited to suit your individual needs.
Training course contents:
Each pack contains: Session Notes, Handout and Slides.
All the training course materials necessary to run your own, ‘Succession Planning’ 1 hour training course:
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
It’s not always easy for business leaders and human resources professionals to identify business critical roles – roles that can significantly impact an organisation’s strategy, execution, customer satisfaction and profitability. When performed well, critical roles create a long-term competitive advantage, making it essential for business leaders to ensure that the right talent and successors are in place for critical jobs. This is when Succession Planning is critical!
Using the 9 Box Talent Model in Succession Planning focuses on those that require development – the development of individuals perceived to be High Potential. By assessing positions and potential successors, organisations can more strongly support their high potential employees, as they build accelerated succession development plans.
These training course materials provide you with this very opportunity!
Key Points of these 1 hour training course materials:
1. Identify the critical roles to ensure your organisation drives forward
- Strategic roles, Core roles and Supporting roles.
2. Consider the people within the organisation
- Using their current performance v potential.
3. Recognise the mapping process of the 9 box talent model
- Initially focussing on A1, A2 and B1
4. Complete your 9 box talent model mapping, against your organisation
- Individuals mapped as your future talent to be developed or ready now!
At this end of this 1 hour, ‘Succession Planning’ training course your participants will be able to:
- Identify the critical roles within your organisation.
- Recognise various candidates within the organisation.
- Distinguish the workings of the 9 box talent model.
- Complete your 9 box talent model mapping, against your organisation.