These Team Health Check e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Please Note: This course is part of our Management Skills E-Learning Programme – If you have purchased that e-learning course, it is already included.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Just like it’s wise to visit the doctor for a regular health check up, so it’s important to periodically check the health of your team. If you’re not stopping to do this, it’s almost certain your team will be underperforming. This module is a practical way for managers to assess the health of their team, and then use those results in a meaningful way to improve performance.
Please note: the e-learning element of this course is very short and the core of the health check is the use of a provided questionnaire and presentation to help assess the health of your team and present the findings in order to improve how a team performs.
This e-learning course is designed for all leadership roles in a company and will help anyone who wants to improve their team performance:
- Team leaders
- It’s an e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- One interactive module
- Blending text, graphics and images
- Includes downloads suitable for assessing your team and presenting the findings
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited course – CPD Verification Service
Team Health Checks are important and will help you establish the needs of your team, helping you fill gaps and resolve issues. This e-learning course gives your learners the tools to be successful. You learners will:
- Understand what a team health check is and what it is used for
- Implement a team health check
- Share the results of a team health check in an accessible and visual manner.
- View and complete a team health check questionnaire
- Get a PowerPoint template to use to share the results with you team
- Get guidance on how to interpret the results so you can make positive changes
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £250 – £500.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.