These Team Health Check e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
Need an LMS? We can provide this for you.
Training Provider? Ask about our reseller process.
Please Note: This course is part of our Management Skills E-Learning Programme – If you have purchased that e-learning course, it is already included.
Training course contents:
What’s the course about?
Just like it’s wise to visit the doctor for a regular health check up, so it’s important to periodically check the health of your team. If you’re not stopping to do this, it’s almost certain your team will be underperforming. This module is a practical way for managers to assess the health of their team, and then use those results in a meaningful way to improve performance.
Please note: the e-learning element of this course is very short and the core of the health check is the use of a provided questionnaire and presentation to help assess the health of your team and present the findings in order to improve how a team performs.
Who is it for?
This e-learning course is designed for all leadership roles in a company and will help anyone who wants to improve their team performance:
- Team leaders
What does the course look like?
- It’s an e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- One interactive module
- Blending text, graphics and images
- Includes downloads suitable for assessing your team and presenting the findings
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited course – CPD Verification Service
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
Module 1 – Team Health Check
- View and complete a team health check questionnaire
- Get a PowerPoint template to use to share the results with you team
- Get guidance on how to interpret the results so you can make positive changes
Module 2 – Assessment
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
Why buy this e-learning pack?
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Team Health Checks are important and will help you establish the needs of your team, helping you fill gaps and resolve issues. This e-learning course gives your learners the tools to be successful. You learners will:
- Understand what a team health check is and what it is used for
- Implement a team health check
- Share the results of a team health check in an accessible and visual manner.
Accredited e-learning with certificate
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
The technical bit
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
These e-learning course materials are not editable. However, they are ‘white-label’ with no logos or labelling. This allows you to place your own logos or content on the page that the e-learning is embedded on. We can also edit, alter, add logos and make changes for a small fee.