This e-learning course covers the important aspects of teamworking and wellbeing when working from home.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost-effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Teamworking and Wellbeing at Home
Take care of your working relationships and personal wellbeing when working from home.
Working from home has become commonplace and this has thrown up new challenges for those more used to working in an office environment. Although many teams are now scattered geographically and physical interaction is reduced, they still need to be able to perform as a team. Key to this is the ability to work together when apart and remaining productive. Meetings have also changed and there are new rules that need to be followed to ensure these are as productive as they can be.
This new way of working can also throw up challenges from a personal wellbeing perspective where isolation and new ways of working can create new stresses and strains. It’s never been more important to take care of ourselves and those we work with.
This Teamworking and Wellbeing at Home e-learning course sets out to provide your learners with all the skills and knowledge they need to work effectively in the home environment. Ensuring they have everything they need to achieve work productivity and good personal health while at home.
This course is suitable for anyone that works from home whether it’s occasionally or on a permanent basis.
It’s an online e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site.
- Containing three interactive modules
- Includes relevant tips and resource downloads
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes, interactions and videos
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, this course will help improve working relationships for members of a team and help them manage their personal wellbeing. With this e-learning course:
- Develop an awareness of how to effectively work with colleagues when you are not consistently in the same office environment
- Understand how to make online meetings successful
- Appreciate the importance of personal wellbeing when working at home
- Review some of the lessons we can learn from geese about teamwork
- Explore the problems that can occur from using different messaging options and describe a solution
- Understand how to make a video conference call more inclusive
- Identify why expressing opinions as facts can be problematic
- Establish how ‘I’ statements work
- Examine a possible team building activity for a distributed team.
- Explore things that can make online meetings more successful including:
- a clear agenda
- participants taking on different roles
- participants only attending meetings where they’re needed
- taking steps to make them inclusive.
- Review four tips for more effective online meetings.
- Identify what is meant by the term wellness
- Review the six dimensions of wellness
- Understand how motivation can be maintained
- Examine areas where the learner could develop to improve their wellness.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.