E-Learning Course Content:
This e-learning course covers the important aspects of teamworking and wellbeing when working from home.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Teamworking and Wellbeing at Home
Take care of your working relationships and personal wellbeing when working from home.
Working from home has become commonplace and this has thrown up new challenges for those more used to working in an office environment. Although many teams are now scattered geographically and physical interaction is reduced, they still need to be able to perform as a team. Key to this is the ability to work together when apart and remaining productive. Meetings have also changed and there are new rules that need to be followed to ensure these are as productive as they can be.
This new way of working can also throw up challenges from a personal wellbeing perspective where isolation and new ways of working can create new stresses and strains. It’s never been more important to take care of ourselves and those we work with.
This Teamworking and Wellbeing at Home e-learning course sets out to provide your learners with all the skills and knowledge they need to work effectively in the home environment. Ensuring they have everything they need to achieve work productivity and good personal health while at home.
This course is suitable for anyone that works from home whether it’s occasionally or on a permanent basis.
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing three interactive modules
- Includes relevant tips and resource downloads
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes, interactions and videos
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, this course will help improve working relationships for members of a team and help them manage their personal wellbeing. With this e-learning course:
- Develop an awareness of how to effectively work with colleagues when you are not consistently in the same office environment
- Understand how to make online meetings successful
- Appreciate the importance of personal wellbeing when working at home
- Review some of the lessons we can learn from geese about teamwork
- Explore the problems that can occur from using different messaging options and describe a solution
- Understand how to make a video conference call more inclusive
- Identify why expressing opinions as facts can be problematic
- Establish how ‘I’ statements work
- Examine a possible team building activity for a distributed team.
- Explore things that can make online meetings more successful including:
- a clear agenda
- participants taking on different roles
- participants only attending meetings where they’re needed
- taking steps to make them inclusive.
- Review four tips for more effective online meetings.
- Identify what is meant by the term wellness
- Review the six dimensions of wellness
- Understand how motivation can be maintained
- Examine areas where the learner could develop to improve their wellness.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.